Do you miss your high school life?

Pages Prev23456Next

Do you miss your High School life?

Total Votes : 150
Back then it was Fun while it lasted but then it happened all so suddenly...
just why !? WHY ?! G~Damn Migraine Inducing Class i hope 94 % of my Former School mates just vanish in a single order on my DeathNote !

Well at least i felt right at Home when i Joined a Circle composed of Goodwill Higher-grade students.
Some parts yeah some parts def not. For example i still dont miss any aspects of gym class but i def miss how in high school everything was more carefree than it is in college
Hell no, high school was pretty lame, being an adult, having responsibilities and being able to have fun and do pretty much whatever you want feels way better and rewarding.
Nah, high school was pretty shitty.
devsonfire 3,000,000th Poster
Fuck yeah, I fucked around pretty much the whole time, now I have to deal with assignments, tests, and all these bullshit.
Hell no. Went to an all boys school where all the girls nearby were just terrible.
Just my third year.
For the rest, the number of the bad times spent at school overtakes considerably the number of the pleasant ones.
Stragin The Golden Hanny
No, now I have all the time in the world to jack off and be a failure at life.
That Avi....and Why do you want to be a Failure in Life ?
I'm actually an 18 year old senior and still in high school, but once I get out I'm gonna say "FUCK NO!".
I do. In collage now, wish I could go back.
Spoiler:
Short answer, no.
Long answer, noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

In all, there are friends here and there that I still keep in contact with. Some that I hang out with. And some whom I still hate very deeply for reasons I can't even remember anymore. Either way, High School ended and I'm glad it has, because people in High School are assholes.
I never bothered talking with them, i always feel insecure whenever im near them i always prefer the presence of my own friends not them.
I do miss having a lot of time to devote to hobbies and friends, but at the same time I didnt have a source of income so I think id much prefer my life now than going through High School again.
If I could re-live my high school years and know what I know now, I would have been.. still shy around the pretty girls and I would have formed my own anime club, where we actually watch anime then play yugi-oh all lunch period long !

I would still have the shit grades :P lol what, would actually try to mingle with people and maybe have a high school girlfriend... >< and started playing wow before I after I graduated :P
Ooooffffcoooourrrseeee!! I miss those praying on the road when our school trip failed when our bus got flat tired... Also the contest that each year level painted a wall... also the event of our hunted house that someone got pissed inside... Also got a championship title shot for soccer... Also watching girls playing basketball that scores 2 to 3 for whole 1st-4th quarter... btw I got 1 pts from free throw... It feels like a dream...
Highschool was like being as responsible as an adult without having all of the freedom. So, hell no.
Do you miss your high school life?

Not only NO, but HELL NO.
High school was the hell hole of my thoughts and actions.
I graduated JUST to get away from it.
Fuck no! It was kind of awful.
Grade 12 wasn't as terrible but the previous two years were simply torture. I wouldn't wish my highschool years on my worst enemy haha. I have no need to go into detail but we all get the idea, times were bad.
I do. I wish our class could have a reunion soon since most of us had graduated college last March. We were only 13 in our class so you can just imagine how closely knitted we were. We had so much drama and fun during those days, lol.
Pages Prev23456Next