Everyone hits on me too.
Small world.
:l
Maeve wrote...
Everyone hits on me too.
Small world.

Yes, but it's the women who hit on me!! Take them away ;--; *crys in defeat*
My fish sits on a castle.... the other attempts to attack it and I watch while playing epic battle music until they forgot what they were doing.
UsagiHime wrote...
My fish sits on a castle.... the other attempts to attack it and I watch while playing epic battle music until they forgot what they were doing.
I feel as this should be a movie.
LordoftheYaoi wrote...
UsagiHime wrote...
I feel as this should be a movie.

It may very well become one
I live in a town where everyone knows everyone. It's a pretty small town, I'd say it's getting to be almost medium. But everyone I know, know more people that I know or that other people know. It always weirds me out to meet someone I've never met before and have them know me already O_o
mdarkanima wrote...
I live in a town where everyone knows everyone. It's a pretty small town, I'd say it's getting to be almost medium. But everyone I know, know more people that I know or that other people know. It always weirds me out to meet someone I've never met before and have them know me already O_o

Sounds like an unusual time.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Maeve wrote...
Everyone hits on me too.
Small world.

Forum Image: http://www.forumspile.com/Rape-Clown_penis.jpg
Sometimes when I fart it comes out smelling like candy, even if I didn't eat any candy.
My friend came onto me. I don't swing that way.
I'M NOT A MENTAL MORON, DING DONG.
HURRAR GAY PERSON. I HOPE YOU BURN IN THE DEEPEST PART OF HELL.
highelf420 wrote...
Sometimes when I fart it comes out smelling like candy, even if I didn't eat any candy.
Magic. That is how
My boyfriend and I grocery shopping, and someone stops and asks if we were at a concert the other night, because they recognized my hair and his tattoo.
Also when the server at Wendy's recognized us from the newspaper, because our pictures from Prom were in there because we had crazy colored hair.. he had the clipping with him xD, and now says hi everytime he sees me.
DVSN wrote...
I'M NOT A MENTAL MORON, DING DONG.

I'm gonna ring this bell, I'm gonna ring the bell, and they'll come, and they'll finish the job!
Also, that is a COOL avatar, where did you get it?
homosexuality is a sin
say what! wrote...
homosexuality is a sin

Virginia is for Lovers... of cock.
animefreak_usa wrote...
say what! wrote...
homosexuality is a sin

coming from the conquistador that eats the butt.
say what! wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...
say what! wrote...
homosexuality is a sin

coming from the conquistador that eats the butt.

If you eat pussy right.. then you're eating ass. Rusty trombone also.
Pages 12Next