She talks a lot

Out of sheer curiosity, I feel I need to address this.

In most hentai shows we've seen I think many of us can agree that the female character often, if not always, talks during a sex scene. It's like the characters just can't stop talking "It's inside me!" or "No, not there!" And so on. For me anyway this has become the case so often that I'm starting to find it hilarious.

There's got to be shows out there with a silent female protagonist, and I'd love to hear from the Fakku community what you think about this yourselves.

Are you okay with it? Have you even thought about it?
Try Hatsu Inu's Strange Kind of Woman

I dont mind it but some people are a fan of dirty talk.
Sneakyone wrote...

[size=14]I was actually thinking about this yesterday. I have decided that I like it.[/h]
At least we have Hatsu Inu, which is great imo.
Yea I like it. Adds to the hentai effect personally
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
yurixhentai wrote...
Sneakyone wrote...

I've noticed that before but didn't think much about it. But what really bothers me is when that they are just going all out and the girls talking and talking... When their arent mouths not moving. To me that's what is really awkward.
Yeah, often the dialogue runs without the proper lip sync.
Even better, they never speak in this manga.
Hentanize wrote...

I had to plus rep. That doujin was really really good. Can't believe I missed it.

Also, there are a few more works made by this artist on this site that have almost non-existent dialogue. Shikishima
[size=12]Personal opinion: there's nothing sexier than a woman dirty talking, yelling, and screaming between moans and waves of pleasure. Adds to the excitement of the moment that much more, which is what I think these kinds of scenes are trying to portray to we as the readers/watchers. So I give it a thumbs up! [/h]
I'd prefer the girl to talk a lot rather than the male. For me, personally, it's a turn off. I'd prefer him to be as quite as possible.

The girl on the other hand...? Go wild. In fact i like it.
meltme wrote...
Hentanize wrote...

I had to plus rep. That doujin was really really good. Can't believe I missed it.

Also, there are a few more works made by this artist on this site that have almost non-existent dialogue. Shikishima

I'd plus rep you both, if it wasn't for the 24 hour limit.

Regardless, these are amazing. Not to mention rare in this genre.
Personaly I Love it when she talks, I love a lot of dialogue throught hentai and doujin on both sides.
Female dialogue somewhat adds the turn-on factor at least for boys.
Definitely prefer and enjoy when she talks more, it's a little dirtier, I find it helps the imagination.
I guess my preferences don't mingle with the majority. My oh my, how rebellious I feel.