What did you eat today?

Lunch I had subway cold cuts sub
Chocolate Breakfast shake split between boyfriend and I, leftover butter chicken and rice, and then spicy chicken noodles with dijon honey mustard :3
Cap cay for breakfast. I don't know what the proper English for this, it's a kind of meat and veggie stew consist of scrambled egg, chicken meat, beef, leafy veggie and bunch of inner organs mixed.
Egg omelet
with spring onions, tomatoes and some more onions lol
Bacon, Egg, & Cheese Sandwich & a Cinnamon Raisin Sandwich with Cream Cheese and Butter...
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Sopa. I guess you call it sopa de pasta.
Ketchup chips, Dragon Fruit slushie (omg so good!), and then a Hot Caramel ice cap supreme.
Making pork for supper tho.
Hashbrowns, and later had pasta.
Pork chunks breaded and fried (homemade bread crumbs), and butter&herb Sidekicks!
a bread with ham spread that i made last week
Pesto chicken and swiss panini
Vegetable&Beef Campbells chunky soup, then a piece of cheese, and some of my chocolate bunny :3.
For supper I'm making honey garlic salmon and rice <3.
I just ate a serving of palabok, a piece of cupcake, and vanilla ice cream. <3
I had grilled cheese and tomato soup, then dragon fruit slushie, lasagna, raspberry cooler, strawberry cheesecake slice, a couple gummi bears, and now about to have some bbq-honey garlic chicken and side kicks.
Mr Noodle, with a side of mr noodle.
I had a veggie wrap with mustard, lasagna, and then an ice cap :3.
Brreakfast: Cold ham + eggs + rice
Lunch: Grilled chicken + salad + rice
Dinner: Bacon-Lettuce-Tomato-Double Beef Burger (That's what it said. Chinese McDonalds)
I had dragon fruit slushie, whopper jr from Burger King, then went to the Overtime and had some wings, ribs, and chicken, and baked potato :3.
A dish called Hor Fun, and Mcdonald's Mcspicy.