Any songs you hated but now love?

For me it was actually a whole band - August Burns Red - I didn't like them a year ago, didn't think they had any talent, then again my taste in music was terrible back then, know im a complete devout, favorite song of mine is Redemption. Hell I listen to there Christmas songs when it's not Christmas still.
"RainDrops falling in my Head"
"Downtown"
"The Climb"
"Party Rock anthem "
I have some...

Live A Lie - G-Town Madness: I remember hearing this song for the first time and thinking it was horrible. But now, I listen to it all the time.

Pink Bullets - The Shins: I remember not liking this song in the slightest... What was I thinking?

Singled Out - Newfound Glory: The only reason I remember not liking this was because of the intro sounding weird... I was a stupid butt.
The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Face Down

Honestly, I just thought it was some pop shit when it first came out; this was when my musical library wasn't big. After I grew up a bit, I listened to the song and fell in love with it. This video doesn't have the scream part in it though, which kind of expressed the message more (in my opinion).

Slipknot - My Plague

I didn't hate it, but just didn't like it. Now, it's one of my favorite Slipknot songs and I like their music quite a bit. I'm kind of glad Resident Evil used this in the credits.

System of a Down - Chop Suey!

Mainly, a lot of people made this a bandwagon song, so I chose not to listen to it much. Really can't regret it; might be why I do love it.
Well my favorites would be
Boulevard of Broken Dreams Green Day
By Myself Linkin Park
Afterlife Avenged Sevenfold
flamester wrote...
Well my favorites would be
Boulevard of Broken Dreams Green Day
By Myself Linkin Park
Afterlife Avenged Sevenfold

That reminds me, i hated 'God hates Us" by A7X, but know it's my favorite A7X song know :P
I used to hate linking Park now i can't help but wonder why do like it so much now
Gorillaz - Doncamatic

Spoiler:
flamester wrote...
I used to hate linking Park now i can't help but wonder why do like it so much now

One of my friends said the exact same thing he put it this way

"We all go through a phase of where we all love linkin park FOR NO REASON, don't get me wrong dude, they're great, but it's like... we only like them as a FAD"

Personally linkin park is great, but i don't listen to them anymore, but they did introduce me to rock, then hard rock, then metal, and now heavy metal :P
Not just a song, but whole albums.
I only liked a couple of songs from Evile's Infected Nations and Warbringer's Worlds Torn Asunder. Everything else was kinda average to me for some months after getting the albums.
Later the rest of the songs grew unto me and I actually started to like some of them more than the ones I initially liked.

On a single song example, Pray For Plagues by Bring Me The Horizon.
I kinda didn't liked it at first (wasn't too much into death metal and derivatives when I first listened to it) but I can't explain exactly how I ended up liking it.
The k-on openings.
Hm I was like you NeroDbringer. But I had bands I wasn't too fond of. I remember getting Killswitch Engage's As Daylight Dies album and only listened to My Curse until I was like " Ya know what? I bought this album for only one song...let me see if I actually like this album or not." Ever since I heard that whole album...that has to be my favorite KSE album ever (imo). Samething with the Gorillaz Demon Days album. Especially Coheed and Cambria. I was given Coheed's Good Apollo I'm Burning Star IV, Volume I: From Fear Through The Eyes Of Madness as a gift and only liked/listened to Welcome Home (go figure). Then one day I did the same thing I did with KSE and just liked multiple songs. Now every time I hear a band I have to listen to every album they have to see if it is something to my liking. I know at first Green Day American Idiot (album and song) was one of them too.
Fucking PonPonPon
then when I heard Nano's and Kanzentaicell's cover I started to replay that shxt all day.
Up through the ashes by Kamelot.
They have been my favoritr band for years yet that one song bothered me for some reason. Now it is one of my favorites.
I used to hate System of a Down's songs but when i hear it after two years i'm ffffloving it.
Whatever jazzy song they play when you are on hold with bell alliant. I use to feel I would go insane but now I have the urge to dance, I do love it