Heyho FAKKU

Pages 12Next
Hey FAKKUans,

I've been browsing FAKKU for almost a year now and finally decided to check out its community.
To be honest, I never wanted to be part of an english community 'cause my grammar is ... horrible but since there is no active Hentai community in my language I just decided to try it ;)

Quick facts about me:
- I'm a european webapp developer and designer
- I love Anime, mainly because it's like the only creative media left here. I don't know much about the TV-Program in the USA but we're just getting flooded by bad family documentations and predictable "action" series. I prefer horror/action/battle/supernatural Anime, especially if there's a lovestory in it.
- I love Hentai, I'm mostly picking something random to read because I'm very open for almost every kind of Hentai but to break it down on some tags here, I would list vanilla, pettanko and tsundere.

That's it :3
Welcome to FAKKU! From your post I can tell you that your English is better than some of the people on here, so don't worry about it.
CBRX wrote...
vanilla, pettanko and tsundere.

Delicious.

Have fun out there.
Welcome!
I Like horror anime as well, what is your favorite horror anime?
Thanks,

I think talking in a board is also a good way to learn some net-grammar^^

@UsagiHime I definitely love Elfen Lied but it's more psychological than (this classic dark) horror in my oppinion so I'd say Higurashi no Naku Koro ni is my favorite :3
Hello! Welcome to Fakku ~
^^, your grammar is really well by the way!

I'm glad I'm not the only one that picks out random hentai's and such hehe, what kind of hentai do you prefer?
Also omg Elfin Lied was soooo amazing! I put it into my top favorite horror-esque animes.

Do you like video games?
I think it might be Fakkuza. Welcome to the forums CB!
Welcome to Fakku.

Are you a gamer at all?
Welcome to Fakku!!!
CBRX wrote...
Thanks,

I think talking in a board is also a good way to learn some net-grammar^^

@UsagiHime I definitely love Elfen Lied but it's more psychological than (this classic dark) horror in my oppinion so I'd say Higurashi no Naku Koro ni is my favorite :3

Have you watched or played umineko?
What language do you speak? Also are you interested in Ryukishi07's other works/stories?
Thank y'all

UsagiHime wrote...

Not yet but I've planned to watch it :3

リトルオタクボイ wrote...
What language do you speak? Also are you interested in Ryukishi07's other works/stories?

My native language is german, already noticed that I'm not alone with that :)
Some of his other works are already listed in my to-watch/read list.

Shotty Too Hotty wrote...
Are you a gamer at all?

Yeao, I'd say I was a gamer, I'm not really motivated to play at the moment but I'm grown up with Pokémon and played CS:S (active) for almost four years. I prefer FPS / Action games but I'm not as that fixed on it, i also like some RTS and good RPGs :)
CBRX wrote...
Thank y'all

UsagiHime wrote...

Not yet but I've planned to watch it :3

Ahh yay! I would highly recomend playing the Visual Novels as well if you get tje chance. The anime is not awful but it misses some steps that may make you a bit confused.

My favorite horror is la portrait de pettitte cossette. Its three episodes and each unusual and pretty horrific! I would highly recomend it ^-^
I almost forgot that Visual Novels exist, feels like I haven't played one for years. I'll see if I can get it.

Three episodes... sounds perfect for wednesday evening since I don't have to work this thursday :3
You grammar is just fine! Better than some native english speakers! Welcome :)
Welcome to Fakku late bloomer.
CBRX wrote...
I almost forgot that Visual Novels exist, feels like I haven't played one for years. I'll see if I can get it.

Three episodes... sounds perfect for wednesday evening since I don't have to work this thursday :3

Wonderfull! Let me know how you enjoy the pettitte cosette ❤.
UsagiHime wrote...
CBRX wrote...

Wonderfull! Let me know how you enjoy the pettitte cosette ❤.

Really enjoyed it! I don't know why, but I feel like I've learned something from it, I just don't know what, just sittin' here starring at my desk.
CBRX wrote...
Thank y'all

Yeao, I'd say I was a gamer, I'm not really motivated to play at the moment but I'm grown up with Pokémon and played CS:S (active) for almost four years. I prefer FPS / Action games but I'm not as that fixed on it, i also like some RTS and good RPGs :)

You're Welcome.

So no games coming soon don't interest you either?
Shotty Too Hotty wrote...
So no games coming soon don't interest you either?

I'm not really up-to-date in gaming at the moment but I'd like to play Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon.
Unfortunately I don't have the time to play at the moment, have to learn for my practical exam.
CBRX wrote...
I'm not really up-to-date in gaming at the moment but I'd like to play Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon.
Unfortunately I don't have the time to play at the moment, have to learn for my practical exam.

Blood Dragon didn't really interest me beside the references. Yeah, I understand that. Exams are way more important.
Pages 12Next