Quirky Quirks!

Pages 1234Next
Any random quirks are good here ^_^

I tend to moan and whimper when I'm falling asleep... I know... Super weird, but it's been confirmed on more than one occasion >.
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
Partially obsessive compulsive in the sense that I'll usually arrange things in a proper, symmetrical order. I'm never that neat or organized with my own shit though, lol.
Fruid Lurker of Threads
Morning coffee needs one teaspoon or one bag of sugar, one teaspoon of creamer, and must be stirred for at least thirty seconds.
Drifter995 Neko//Night
Games and or dvd's must be organised in alphabetical order (not together, that'd be weird)
When I can be bothered, things have to be done a certain way (example, sauce gun order at work. I don't like them being anything other than black, red, purple, blue). I'm not overly pushy with these, I just fix it if I can be arsed.

Obvious ones; Volume has to be an even number, or a 5
Fried chickens on Mondays and Fridays, curry on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and kebabs on Wednesdays. Rinse and repeat until next semester starts.
Got some that have already been mentioned. I have OCD and I like things symmetrical or in the order I put them in. It annoys me when someone picks something of mine up and doesn't put it back where I put it. I always make sure to put other people's stuff back where I take it from if I pick it up. And volume has to been on an even number.

There will be others but I can't think at the minute. If I notice any I'll edit them in.
Getting up from my chair and walking up and down stairs, then going into my room for nothing. Another quirk of mine, is to hug something like a pillow or my legs when I sit.

P.S. yuri's avy is hot.
I like to do poses and moves from anime and fighting games.
Shotty Too Hotty wrote...

That actually sounds really fun... lol
Zurui_Kitsune wrote...
Shotty Too Hotty wrote...

That actually sounds really fun... lol

Must be. Because I can't stop doing it lol.
I get really obsessive over people.
I also get unbelievable nervous at anything that is mildly important, which leads to me usually messing up important things.
Medzy wrote...
I also get unbelievable nervous at anything that is mildly important, which leads to me usually messing up important things.

Lol... Moe~
Zurui_Kitsune wrote...
Medzy wrote...

Lol... Moe~

Is it? Really?
I mean, how is constantly failing important things because of my stupidity considered "moe"?
OCD with organizing things (no particular order, depends on what it is), work station has to be cleaned or I feel stressed sometimes, I'm always going around work making sure things are in perfect order.

I get scared super easily. I also get super nervous about important things, whether it makes me super happy or not.
I'm calm and collected for typically stressful situations but I breakdown over little things like where to go to eat.

I almost always have to be biting/chewing on something.

Always ate particular foods a certain way since I was a child.
Medzy wrote...
Zurui_Kitsune wrote...
Medzy wrote...

Lol... Moe~

Is it? Really?
I mean, how is constantly failing important things because of my stupidity considered "moe"?

It's not stupidity!!! You're stressing out over important stuff... I would say you'd be classified as the clumsy over achiever... Think of it like this: you try so hard to put all your love into making a chocolate cake for your significant other, in all your nervousness, you accidentally knock the bowl over and are then covered in delicious chocolate... I see Moe :)
When I get nervous I pick at my fingers subconsciously.
A splash of OCD here and there. Mainly for my computer, books, and the kitchen.
Do stupid things after a final. Cinnamon Challenge. Jump of my friend's house's roof onto a tramp. Playing with airsofts unprotected. Anime until 5 am. Kill my boss (only in my dreams.), play Nazi v. Jew Flash.
I need to sleep with a fan on even during the winter and unless im cold when I go to sleep I will keep wakeing up.

Im a little bit of a workaholic as well, I think of nothing but my schedule and can be useless to talk to cuz my mind is on work.

Only little quirks I can think of currently.
Pages 1234Next