How often are you ill?

How often are you ill?

Total Votes : 4,977
Once every few months I get a little hot.
around once or twice a year.

though each time i feel like im going to die.

but otherwise im fine
Tōga 犬の大将
I am sick daily. I have auto immune hepititis and therefore I am immuno compromised. In other words, the meds I take to keep my immune system from attacking my liver also prevent my immune system from fighting infection. As a result, my life span will potentially be shortened. But hey, I've got something and life is to short to complain about it. I'll just enjoy fakku as long as I can!!!!
If being ill means "not feeling well", Then I'm like that when ever I'm asked to take out the trash.

But in last 7 years I really never been sick, other than a bit of a headache here and there.

so in retrospect it seems that all you need to do to be healthy is hide in your room from the world 90% of the time, watch anime, and eat pizza . . . being lazy never felt so healthy.
Whenever I get sick, I usually throw up alot with a fever, and I always do stupid things that make it worse.
I used to get sick at least one-two times a month. I've even had pneumonia 4 times in 5 years. However, in the past year I've only gotten sick once. Hopefully it stays that way.
I havent been sick in the last couple of months. I hope I can stick that way.
Maoja wrote...
I'm sick right now, but recently I've been honestly keeping up with myself lately...the works.
Shifts in weather and pollen allergies turn to asthma and BOOM! I'm a sick wheezing puppy.

Same here, and I know how a sick wheezing puppy feels like too.
I haven't been sick in about 4 years? maybe but its been a long time since I was sick
Actually sick, not in 5 or 6 years. I was diagnosed with sinusitis as a baby, and at first got flues very easily. Now, just a like snot and some coffin.
I get sinus infections at least twice a year and those last at least 1 but sometimes 2 weeks =/
It used to be once every several years, but now i'm getting chronic stuff and lung crap happening every other month =.=
Used to always be sick as a dog. Now not so much, I mean I have off days every once in a while when I get super stressed but I am fairly healthy nowadays.
i get sick about 3 or 4 times a year just cause im bad ass like that
I have never had a major sickness. I get sore throats and the like only a couple of times a year. I am very healthy.
I get sick once, or sometimes twice a month. I get sick really really easily.
In fact, I'm actually dealing with a terrible cold right now that seems to not wanna go away.
SirTweetums The Emperor of Ecchi
Even though I am a fairly clean person who hates being dirty or anything having to do with dirt, I do get sick a little bit more often than I expect to. The upside is that it is rarely that bad.
Sick sick, like, not allergies? Maybe once a year, once every few years...Allergies every spring, though, because pollen sucks.
Only a couple times a year, normally. I can easily go a year or two without getting sick at all if I put any effort into being careful. Also, until a few years ago, I made it like 5 years without puking (my stomach is pretty strong, though).