Animaritime?

Animaritime is a small convention that we have in the Maritimes of Canada. It's usually hosted in Moncton New Brunswick, but this year will be in Fredericton New Brunswick. I was just wondering if any other Fakku people were going to be there?

If so, are you cosplaying? Who?

I'm super excited this year because the voice actor from one of my favorite old animes is going to be there :3 Brad Swaile, he was the english voice actor for Yota from Video Girl Ai, Light from Death Note, different characters from the Gundam series, and more.

I'm going to be cosplaying as Asuka from Evangelion, Taokaka from BlazBlue, and the beloved Momoka :3.

Question, would you guys recommend using a legit Fakku shirt (a tad modded for body shape and neck line) or make a Fakku shirt? (I'd still be interested in purchasing a Fakku shirt either way).
Yup going as Momoka (fakku), rin tohsaka (fate), lulu (LoL) and momoi (kuroko no basket)
I am! :D I'm cosplaying Morrigan from Darkstalkers (kimono version), Mei from Another, Rei from Evangelion (plugsuit), Catherine from the game with the same title (nurse outfit), and Rachel Alucard from BlazBlue :D

And I'm super hyped for him too! We must go to his panels and get his autograph!

And I think I'd just buy one xD but making is also fun <3
JessickaZombie wrote...
I am! :D I'm cosplaying Morrigan from Darkstalkers (kimono version), Mei from Another, Rei from Evangelion (plugsuit), Catherine from the game with the same title (nurse outfit), and Rachel Alucard from BlazBlue :D

And I'm super hyped for him too! We must go to his panels and get his autograph!

And I think I'd just buy one xD but making is also fun <3

That's a lot of costumes for three days haha, when are you wearing what?

Yes we must get everything signed!