Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon

Please tell me more people have or are planning on getting this magic.
Official Trailler

I've only played it for maybe an hour, but 5 minutes in and it was all ready worth my 15 dollars.
Data Zero Valkyrie Forces CO
UsagiHime wrote...
Official Trailler

I've only played it for maybe an hour, but 5 minutes in and it was all ready worth my 15 dollars.

Pirated it, played it,

Gonna buy it later today.
Data Zero wrote...
UsagiHime wrote...
Official Trailler

Pirated it, played it,

Gonna buy it later today.

Goooooooood
Room101 Waifu Collector
I shamelessly preordered it like a little whore after I finished watching the Mark IV trailer. Because it looked like the best game of 2013.

So far, I'm not disappointed.
We need to have more games like this.
Room101 wrote...
I shamelessly preordered it like a little whore after I finished watching the Mark IV trailer. Because it looked like the best game of 2013.

So far, I'm not disappointed.
We need to have more games like this.

The world needs cyber Comandos
Room101 Waifu Collector
Mark IV style, motherfucker.

Also, I've got the soundtrack with my Steam preorder. It is suitably glorious every time I go out into the town. Even though it's a lame town with no cyber panthers in it.
Room101 wrote...
Mark IV style, motherfucker.

Also, I've got the soundtrack with my Steam preorder. It is suitably glorious every time I go out into the town. Even though it's a lame town with no cyber panthers in it.

HRNNNG. When they played... that song... at the begining. .. oh lordy was I ecstatic
so you dont have to actually own Far Cry 3 to play this game?

now i might pick it up on the PSN.
Nope you don't have to I don't think it's essentialy a stand alone game.
For a $15 spin-off, this game is really amazing.I loved Far Cry 3 but Blood Dragon is amazing too. It had the potential to be a main game of it's own. Especially the $15 price tag for a great spin-off, that's something you rarely see.
«Synth» wrote...
For a $15 spin-off, this game is really amazing.I loved Far Cry 3 but Blood Dragon is amazing too. It had the potential to be a main game of it's own. Especially the $15 price tag for a great spin-off, that's something you rarely see.

Far cry 3 was ok, I like them because they are open world but that is about it when it comes to me enjoying them. Blood dragon feels totally like it could be it's own game i agree with you it's pretty incredible. The radioactive dragons are my favorite part of that game... besides the story in the manual of course.
No mp chaos = the game's only downfall. I hope to see more stuff like this from devs.
Funny how this joke-spinoff just fcks all the recently released games, finally something different...
Something's wrong with the whole over-time-developemt, the best games are those we already played and almost forgot^^
I felt like I was in the 80's... I wanted to stay.
Every single line in this game is quotable ;_; it's beautiful