Cleveland kidnapping

Pages 12Next
I saw on the news today the story of the Cleveland kidnapping and was disturbed by it. The fact that I've seen hentai sort of like this leaves an even bitter taste in my mouth.
It's tragic if something like this happens but it's a "story" like every other...

You'll find Hentai about pretty much every topic / every situation so I wouldn't really worry about that.
A (hentai) artist is a human like anybody else and he writes this story down, maybe some other people also have similar stories in their head and maybemaybe there is also one out of a million who really does something like what's grown in his fantasy in real life...
You need to remember to separate reality from fiction. Even if some fiction can stem from reality.

Being from (and currently living) in the city in question, I'm happy that were found alive. I given up a long whole ago that these girls were long since dead like in so many similar cases. The things they had to endure all these years may seem hot in a fictional setting, but in this case its something that leaves a deep mental scar. But you also have to realize that like I said, this isn't the first time this kind of thing has happened. It has happened before in other places and sadly, likely still continue.

That's just how I see it. I know they likely won't ever get over what happened to them, but I'm sure they'll make a slow recovery with their family around again.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Feiy feiy was the mastermind of thism
animefreak_usa wrote...
Feiy feiy was the mastermind of thism
Sssshhhhhhh...
fiction is fiction, reality is reality.

we play video games and watch movies where people are slaughtered and we laugh at it. we enjoy it. but would never do anything of the sort personally.

same thing with this. there is no difference because it is sexual. it is the same sort of thing.
It's all pretty tragic, however it makes me think how much this must happen in other countries and goes unreported.

I live in the same general area as a girl who recently killed herself due to being bullied and gangraped. When that happend I needed to take a break from rape doujin and read some lighter stuff. I can understand exactly how you would feel seeing similiarities to this kidnapping case and hentai. It can make you feel uncomfortable for a while.
I never liked rape hentai, and I know the difference between reality and fiction, but seeing a situation that resembles a rape hentai plot kills me some inside.
Why it does not remember you to NCIS or whatever?

yummines wrote...
we play video games and watch movies where people are slaughtered and we laugh at it. we enjoy it. but would never do anything of the sort personally.

same thing with this. there is no difference because it is sexual. it is the same sort of thing.
CBRX wrote...
Why it does not remember you to NCIS or whatever?

yummines wrote...

i dont watch those crime dramas. hell i dont watch anything on tv other than the Colbert Report, Man vs Food, and Adventure Time.

besides, the surprise was ruined when one figured out the guest star was always the criminal.
The question was adressed to the OP ;)
I also don't watch these series but I've no idea what the OP is watching and basically every thriller and almost every book or game could remember you to something that happend in real life.
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
UsagiHime wrote...
It's all pretty tragic, however it makes me think how much this must happen in other countries and goes unreported.

You. Have. No. Idea.
Related to topic:
I concur that this story disturbed me. I know from various other news stories that women are kidnapped and held prisoner every now and then. But when you see it again in the news and picture the horrible things those women went through for nearly a decade... it gives me the chills. My heart goes out to them and I'm very thankful that they were finally given their freedom back.
Sadly, people have done stuff like this long before hentai ever existed
Why am I not surprised. This type of stuff has been happening way long before any hentai was even around and there were similar cases years ago like this. Except the difference is hentai has no victims, is fictional and has no real people forced against their will in anything. There are no families hurting or individuals affected by the actions of others of in the fictional creation of hentai.

Real world has good and bad people in it. Some involved in sex scandals others involved in illegal rings, other just plain ol fiends. I am glad after nearly a decade those ladies where able to escape with help from outside. 3 ugly pedophile looking brothers held them in that house for that long.
Luli wrote...
Except the difference is hentai has no victims, is fictional and has no real people forced against their will in anything.

How do you know? Do you have proof? Maybe they are using sex slaves for inspiration. You never know.
Topsy Kreets wrote...
Luli wrote...
Except the difference is hentai has no victims, is fictional and has no real people forced against their will in anything.

How do you know? Do you have proof? Maybe they are using sex slaves for inspiration. You never know.

How do you know if that's the case as well?
Where is *your* proof?
Maeve wrote...
Topsy Kreets wrote...
Luli wrote...

How do you know if that's the case as well?
Where is *your* proof?

This is leading nowhere since none of the sides have proof.
Separating reality from fantasy is the easiest way to not feel like that.
Pages 12Next