Hello Everyone! Newbie to the community here :)

Pages 123Next
I've known Fakku for quite a while, let's say years and decided to make an account now because well out of curiosity and fav'ing the one's I like, I'm unsure if I can request in this thread but unfortunately there is one title I can't remember and it has to do with a female character who: rents, is a slob and friends with the land lord's son who takes care of her. In the end, the land lord is the one who planned it all for the two to end up together. I'm unsure if anyone could see my fav's but feel free and I'm open to suggested reads as well. Cheers! and thanks for reading :)
Welcome!
I have no idea what that would be but there is a request section where you can ask and people may find that thread easier to find and give you help with it.
Tell me what kinds of hentai do you enjoy and what other nerdy hobbies do you have?
Oh alright thanks :)
in hentai, usually I'm in for the art first then story so any top Fav's you got then I have an open mind for it
I couldn't be able to care any less about how the story goes (tag wise) as long as it is good. As for nerdy hobbies, I'm unsure what to list haha. I draw hence the need for (in my perspective) acceptable art, I started writing my own story but not expecting anything out of it since it's just for fun. I always enjoy a challenge in unknown territories but unfortunately once I get the hang of it and show how good I can be at it, I lose interest. Oh! I play video games haha in the computer I play Torchlight 2 when I can and I own PS3. I have no care for PS3 and XBOX feud, if you say one is better then the other, that's fine by me. I enjoy what I have, no need to troll on my choices haha.
Welcome to the Site.
Thanks Shotty Too Hotty :)
Anytime. I'm actually quite the gamer myself. I'm currently playing Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen and DW: Gundam 2.
You know I've heard about Dragon's Dogma but I got discouraged that you don't actually play online with your buddies that it's a cpu of their character + gear? confirmation on that?
I started Batman Arkhum City, Had it for who knows how long and my sister scolds me that she had passed it months ago and laughs at where I am. -.-
Welcome to Fakku!! good thing that you have what your looking for
Yeah, you don't get to play with other people, which I think sucks. But you get to use your friends' or other people's pawns to help you in battle and quests. I got Lvl 137 Fighter and Lvl 67 Sorcerer for free because both were my friends and had and playthrough the game. So you have a distinct advantage in Dragon's Dogma if you have people on your friend's list.

My brother is trying to beat Arkham City on hard, but he's having more difficultly with trying to 100% the game because all the Riddler Trophies. Don't worry you can catch up...eventually.
suki888 wrote...
Welcome to Fakku!! good thing that you have what your looking for

Thank you for the welcome :)
and I'm unsure what you mean, I have so much to look for haha :p
Shotty Too Hotty wrote...
Yeah, you don't get to play with other people, which I think sucks. But you get to use your friends' or other people's pawns to help you in battle and quests. I got Lvl 137 Fighter and Lvl 67 Sorcerer for free because both were my friends and had and playthrough the game. So you have a distinct advantage in Dragon's Dogma if you have people on your friend's list.

My brother is trying to beat Arkham City on hard, but he's having more difficultly with trying to 100% the game because all the Riddler Trophies. Don't worry you can catch up...eventually.

I only have one friend playing it barely and We shall see, I'll get it after I pass Batman, oh that's another thing... I'm not a trophy fan but I like the hard mode actions. I don't have the patience to play games over and over so I go head on to the most difficulty level haha :D which makes me a huge fan of Demon's Souls and Dark Souls, and most definite will be getting Dark Souls II
Phewphew wrote...

I only have one friend playing it barely and We shall see, I'll get it after I pass Batman, oh that's another thing...

I'm not a trophy fan but I like the hard mode actions. I don't have the patience to play games over and over so I go head on to the most difficulty level haha :D which makes me a huge fan of Demon's Souls and Dark Souls, and most definite will be getting Dark Souls II

Well with that, you'll probably get your Friend's Pawn for free but you'll have to find someone's else pawn that's on your level to use for free unless you want to pay RC with the Rift Crystals Currency for buying Pawns. Batman shouldn't take that long even with the side content.

That's admirable. I, myself, am trying to up the difficult of games I am playing. Like I got Dragon's Dogma, Dark Souls, and this Wednesday I'm gonna try and get Valkyria Chronicles, which is hard tactical RPG.
Phewphew wrote...

I only have one friend playing it barely and We shall see, I'll get it after I pass Batman, oh that's another thing...

I'm not a trophy fan but I like the hard mode actions. I don't have the patience to play games over and over so I go head on to the most difficulty level haha :D which makes me a huge fan of Demon's Souls and Dark Souls, and most definite will be getting Dark Souls II

Well with that, you'll probably get your Friend's Pawn for free but you'll have to find someone's else pawn that's on your level to use for free unless you want to pay RC with the Rift Crystals Currency for buying Pawns. Batman shouldn't take that long even with the side content.

That's admirable. I, myself, am trying to up the difficult of games I am playing. Like I got Dragon's Dogma, Dark Souls, and this Wednesday I'm gonna try and get Valkyria Chronicles, which is hard tactical RPG.

Sadly though T.T since I'm aging, I need to save money so If by chance either I win the lottery somehow or I marry a rich woman, I am not seeing myself getting stuff when they come out. Likely when they drop to 20 bucks or less at amazon haha. At the moment I'm battling schools for success! bahaha
Phewphew wrote...
Sadly though T.T since I'm aging, I need to save money so If by chance either I win the lottery somehow or I marry a rich woman, I am not seeing myself getting stuff when they come out. Likely when they drop to 20 bucks or less at amazon haha. At the moment I'm battling schools for success! bahaha

I usually get over $15-25 a week from my parents so I'm good for now. Don't worry fortune will you eventually. So you're a college student?
Phewphew wrote...

I usually get over $15-25 a week from my parents so I'm good for now. Don't worry fortune will you eventually. So you're a college student?

For the love of what you believe in, save some of it!
and yes I am, at the moment I'm frustrated at my English class and it isn't the class that's the issue because I enjoy writing. Sadly it's the teacher, In total 5 essays and 1 research paper for the whole freakn semester; not challenging, boring, felt like it was a devil's deal which is an easy grade at the cost of wasting my time in return. I'd endured it so I can get on with the next (I hope)actual challenging class. However I am happily transitioning to classes involved with my major so that's fun. How about you? Know what you want to do?
Phewphew wrote...
Phewphew wrote...

For the love of what you believe in, save some of it!
and yes I am, at the moment I'm frustrated at my English class and it isn't the class that's the issue because I enjoy writing. Sadly it's the teacher, In total 5 essays and 1 research paper for the whole freakn semester; not challenging, boring, felt like it was a devil's deal which is an easy grade at the cost of wasting my time in return. I'd endured it so I can get on with the next (I hope)actual challenging class. However I am happily transitioning to classes involved with my major so that's fun. How about you? Know what you want to do?

Don't really need too. I got $48G saved up. If you want more to write, than do some independent writing and push yourself if other people aren't pushing you hard enough. I'm literally one month away from graduating High School. I don't really know what I want to do. It's between an teacher, historian, or lawyer.
Very nice on the graduation and! I'm glad your set! A lot of people struggle and opportunities are what people kill for haha. Do what makes you happy you know. It's a common thing to hear but it's truth. Somehow If you like do all of them, don't get stuck on just one thing. It may seem like a dumb thing to read but I see the opposite of a narrow road. It get broad to possibilities waiting to be known!!!! AHAHAHAHAHA
I know I'm going to be in school for a looooooong time haha because I want to do so much.
I know but luckily I probably won't be one of those people. I'm gonna try my best to keep my options open and not get stuck on one thing.
Welcome to FAKKU!
Welcome to Fakku :3

What type of hentai's are you into?

Also do you play video games ^^?
Pages 123Next