Do you enjoy Soul Eater Hentai

Do you like Soul Eater Hentai

Total Votes : 58
I have seen a few soul eater hentai's and i just wanted to see if anyone else likes it and what your thoughts of it are. Thanks
Blair, Tsubaki, Patty, and Marie... I'd have to say yes, though there I haven't seen too much of it that I liked a lot. Certainly could use some more.
Medusa is the hottest of them all, they need to make more with her in them.
Its hit and miss, and the doujins I have read were terrible
i wish they made more
Some yes, the other no.

Even though i am not into Soul Eater. But i have to admit that cat girl (Blaire, if i am not mistaken) is very hot.
Most doujins i have read are terrible though.
Lughost the Lugoat
I like it but there needs to be more of it.
I have not seen much soul eater hentai but what I have seen seems good I have just seen too little.
Has potential.....just wish there was more of it.
like it wish there was more of it to enjoy
So long it does not involve Maka getting raped, pregnant etc.
Then, yea, i love it
we don't have enough of the good ones here, I wanna see Blair, Medusa, maybe Tsubaki and Liz/ Patty (whichever is older)
I like Soul Eater hentai, just not the Maka x Soul ones I've been seeing lately... Those are much, much more dialogue than actual hentai... I gave up about halfway through one of them...
I hope someone makes a really good soul eater hentai
I've seen some good doujins. CG sets, for sure I've seen some hot ass ones.
not really. the ones i have seen are all bout love and iv never been a huge fan of that and i don't think the art is really made for it. plus im not really attracted to any of the characters.
Soul eater hentai rocks
I'm indiffrent since I dont watch soul eater. I have skimmed through some doujin before and they had great art and were a decent size so no complaints but I'm sure if I watched/liked soul eater I would like hentai of it.