Winter is coming...

Tsujoi Social Media Manager
That was an excellent episode. I'm happy with all the character storylines right now.
Tsujoi wrote...
That was an excellent episode. I'm happy with all the character storylines right now.

I am too and I feel like its coming together really nicely. You can really see everyones roll in all of this fitting into place.
Aw yea Ramsay Bolton being a total mindfuck.
The final scene with Dany was great:

Spoiler:
She certainly took Kraznys' advice to heart, blooding her Unsullied early on, lol.

Loved the music that was played during that scene and into the credits, very epic and dramatic.
Kissed By Fire brings the emotional whiplash. I love that they kept a lot of the book dialogue for Jaime and Brienne's bath scene. Also, here's hoping we get Patchface in the series.
ToyManC Forgot my safe word
Unlike others here, I have never read the books other than the first, but it seemed that Daenerys was more than casually interested in the new commander of her unsullied warriors.

I also suspect Tyrian and his sister are close to forming an unlikely alliance against their dear, old dad!
Kissed by Fire

Spoiler:
The bath scene was perfect, just like the glimpse that within the next 2 episodes I will get my pink dress/bear scene. I loved when Sandor stepped back scared during the fight. Robb bringing in the Freys - let the downfall begin. Shireen was so damn precious with her scene with Davos.

I'm looking forward to next week because of that preview of Ramsay with Theon.
Watching the new episode now on my phone.
I dont care that Im out of data I will spend all the money on watching this.
Goddamn Khaleesi, but you're so damn hot when you speak in Valyrian.

Spoiler:
Episode 5, I mostly remember seeing a lot of ass (Ygritte, Jaime, Brienne, Loras' squire, yep). Robb talking about plan with the Freys, and all the while I'm screaming at the screen, "DON'T DO IT YOU RETARD, YOU'RE MARCHING TO YOUR DOOM." And that little scene at the end, that smug look on Cersei's face from mocking Tyrion, turning into one of horror after Tywin gives her her orders, fucking priceless.

There's been a lot of praise for Peter Dinklage as Tyrion, but I have to say that Charles Dance deserves more credit for portraying the stone-cold tyrant that is Tywin Lannister.
I just wanna know what will happen to Jaimie ;-;
Good god. So lemme tell you some things about this new episode.

Spoiler:
Ramsay is fucking awesome. Iwan Rheon is pulling of that I just wanna be sweet/twisted/kill you thing so perfectly. Just pulling Theon along until he breaks him.

Too much Yg/Jon fluff to me but I can dead with that.

They have changed alot of it from the book but I think we can all agree that the Tyrell/Lannister showdown was hilarious. Sword Swallower, "didn't you experiment Tywin?" Ha.

Also, didn't care that Ros died. It was kind of uneventful this episode, but it wasn't too bad.
Fro wrote...

Spoiler:
Ramsay is fucking awesome. Iwan Rheon is pulling of that I just wanna be sweet/twisted/kill you thing so perfectly. Just pulling Theon along until he breaks him.

They have changed alot of it from the book but I think we can all agree that the Tyrell/Lannister showdown was hilarious. Sword Swallower, "didn't you experiment Tywin?" Ha.

Also, didn't care that Ros died. It was kind of uneventful this episode, but it wasn't too bad.

Spoiler:
That torture sceen was almost hard to watch, how he yanked his finger in half kinda made me feel uneasy haha. I want to know more about Ramasay's character I'm also as interest as the Theon is to why he is tortureing him. You probably have no idea but do you think it'll be within the next episodr or so that he spills the beans on that?

How many episodes are there this season?
UsagiHime wrote...
Fro wrote...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
That torture sceen was almost hard to watch, how he yanked his finger in half kinda made me feel uneasy haha. I want to know more about Ramasay's character I'm also as interest as the Theon is to why he is tortureing him. You probably have no idea but do you think it'll be within the next episodr or so that he spills the beans on that?

I think there are 10?

And he is a complicated character. He is basically just evil, he has no reason to why he does it, just that he does it because he finds it entertaining and fun. I have no clue what the writers are even doing at this point, but I dount it will tell you next episode, because I believe this episode will focus on Brienne-Jaime and maybe Dany.
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
Fro wrote...
UsagiHime wrote...
Fro wrote...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I think there are 10?

And he is a complicated character. He is basically just evil, he has no reason to why he does it, just that he does it because he finds it entertaining and fun. I have no clue what the writers are even doing at this point, but I dount it will tell you next episode, because I believe this episode will focus on Brienne-Jaime and maybe Dany.

He sort of reminds me of a non-mute guy from Sin City, the guy Elijah Wood played in that movie...Maybe they just look similar to me.
Fro wrote...
UsagiHime wrote...
Fro wrote...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I think there are 10?

I love purely evil characters!
I'm glad we get to see more of Brienne and jaime I like them a lot and I felt they've been missing for a while.
Tsujoi wrote...
He sort of reminds me of a non-mute guy from Sin City, the guy Elijah Wood played in that movie...Maybe they just look similar to me.

I've never seen that movie, but he does kinda look like Wood. Big bug eyes and a crazy look.

UsagiHime wrote...
I love purely evil characters!
I'm glad we get to see more of Brienne and jaime I like them a lot and I felt they've been missing for a while.

Then you will love him. The next episode should be amazing because of what happens, but I will wait and see your reaction after you watch it. :)
Guess i have to DL/pirating the show to catch up the latest ep while its aired 3 weeks later than the current airing time in HBO asia.Being 2nd world civilian can be rough sometime.
"Sword-swallower."

Olenna Tyrell is best character. And

Spoiler:
I don't remember Mel meeting with Thoros and taking Gendry away, or am I wrong?
niell wrote...

Spoiler:

If you're talking about it being in the book then no it isn't, they crossed his story line of that Edric Storm who they are not putting in the show (as far as we know).
Fro wrote...
niell wrote...

Spoiler:

If you're talking about it being in the book then no it isn't, they crossed his story line of that Edric Storm who they are not putting in the show (as far as we know).

Ah, I suspected as much too. Why introduce another royal bastard and add confusion when there's already one available..