One insignificant thing you dislike about today.

boring presentations
It's so goddamn hot outside. I feel like stuffing my metallic carcass in an industrial freezer.
Lazy friend asking me to help him with his homework that is due today. Ruined my favourite time of the week where I'm not supposed to be disturbed by anyone.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Looking at my CV made me realise just how badly I need to get back into the real world after what I can only describe as falling into a depression. Fuck.

Once I'm done with it I'm going to apply to LIDL. Need to work on my sleeping pattern too.
One hour brownout, I'm glad I had my Vita charged though.
I have to work an evening shift instead of a morning shift D: no time for anime.
My Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones save data was completely erased. Including my 100% complete Support Conversations. Guess who's starting over anyway?
My cat somehow locked himself inside my roommates room and I had to go through his window just to get him...
My sleep was disturbed.
Someone walked in on me using the bathroom, thus disrupting my urine stream. It was actually quite upsetting.
I had to get one of my dermals removed today because it was sorta rejecting/angled and was coming out. D: now to wait a month and get it redone.
Fucking back pockets.
Stale beverage.
Enos29 Black Mouse Rising
My father yelled at me because i made scratches in my car.. now two days in a row >_
the rip in my pants
My sister and nephews ended up getting in later than planned so I didn't get to see them :(
My dad scolded for more than an hour.
My coworkers being jerks and one of them jokingly punching me in the stomach. I'm not one of the "bros" I'm a girl, and that shit bugs me.
I have to say I didn't like it when a group of teens not from this apartment residents used the swimming pool.