Well i've been mentally scarred.

Pages 12Next
So out of curiosity I checked out the Bizarre category of HBrowse. I read a Doujinshi called "The Holes". Now I don't know if I can look at hentai the same way again. Anyone share this particular problem?
Did you learn your lesson about venturing into the "wierd" half of the internet?
Time to swallow my puke.
>Reading hentai that is 'weird' and feel like can't read hentai again in the same way.
You're a little bitch.

Read more tentacle rape, futa and ntr. Also, monsters, beastiality, armpits, etc
Come over to the dark side of hentai.
What's that about
Now you got me all curious to check it out. Hope I don't regret it.
Old, thats a good one too.
WTF, you just made me watch something like that.... burn in fire !
oh i remember seeing that one

was pretty bad but meh i've read worse.

after reading all of Inoyochuu (and fapping to most of it) i'm far gone from being shocked at weird stuff. heck, i go out of my way to search for tentacles and monster girls.
welcome to the internet
ok, that one was pretty fucking gross. Mostly because it's a trypophobics worst nightmare and I'm a little trypophobic myself.

Even so, to get mentally scarred and get that affected, HAH!
I need sauce on that doujin OP
Well to be honest I should have expected it. But this particular one just made me post a thread. To clear the air I have seen some other eye widening hentai. Like a futa putting her dick inside another dick. Oh but the best one that actually made me laugh out of pure What the fuck inducing laughter was when a loli catches a disease that turns her into a bug/human and proceeds to have intercourse with a shota. At the beginning of this thread I may have come off as a little pussy who hasn't seen the weird part of the internet but hopefully this clarifies things. Unless i'm only hitting the tip of the iceberg on the oddities of the internet here. I've delt with Guro before but this was on a whole different level for me.
OOC Guardian wrote...
Now I don't know if I can look at hentai the same way again. Anyone share this particular problem?

https://www.fakku.net/viewtopic.php?t=103382
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Either new to the internet or underage.

I vote for both.
Gravity cat wrote...
Either new to the internet or underage.

I vote for both.

Can't blame him for being fresh. Leave him be and soon he should get used to it.
SolidShark wrote...
Drifter995 wrote...
>Reading hentai that is 'weird' and feel like can't read hentai again in the same way.
You're a little bitch.

Read more tentacle rape, futa and ntr. Also, monsters, beastiality, armpits, etc

Tentacles? Immune
Futa? Immune, Do like. Especially if Uno Makoto
NTR? Mildly Immune, like if he deserved it.
Monsters? Immune, does not bother
Beastiality? Liked it for some time, then hated it.
Armpits? Immune. Liked it.

OT: I just read it. Did not scar. Was ridiculous, she would have bleed to death quickly before reaching that point in the last page.

Forum Image: http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111113100135/creepypasta/images/thumb/9/9b/Watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png/310px-Watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png
Personally my preferences are...

Monster Girls: Oh god, especially centaurs. <3
Tentacle: ...Eh, not so much. I can watch it, but it doesn't really do anything to me in terms of arousement.
Netorare: I hate it, I hate it, I hate it. It's rare I like an NTR Doujin.
Beastality: Depends...really depends, honestly. I haven't read that many.
Futa: Bible Black. Nuff' said.
Traps: ...I blame this forum for liking it now.
Yaoi: Fakku! Boku no Pico. You've permanently allowed me to think its cute.
Yuri: ...Eh, kind of makes me feel forever alone. Q.Q
Pages 12Next