One insignificant thing that made your day better

I went on an amazing date today, and I might have scored myself a great boyfriend.
My favorite chocolate.
I have the whole day off so that I can finish my Taokaka detailing ^^
Got some time for throwing knife practice.
I got 2 free tickets to a comedy show so I'm going tonight with moj kochany. We might also buy donuts from this really awesome donut shop called "Psycho Donuts".

I'm excited!
Can't really say insignificant, but I just finished a $200,000 transaction after some tough negotiations, rendering me unable to visit this site for a few weeks. It feels good though now that the weight's lifted.
Got to play The Warriors on my PS2 again. It was good times. Also I got to drink a lot of Ginger Ale.
I found a really good high school hentai. It the girl was getting way to into it. Funny shit. Busted a nut to it. Highlight of my day.
Finding new funny LP's to watch in my Youtube inbox.
The results of my cooking, really tasty.
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
Yuuki wrote...

Your avatar is awesome now, just saying (got sauce, don't worry).
artcellrox wrote...
Yuuki wrote...

Your avatar is awesome now, just saying (got sauce, don't worry).

I was aiming for >SFW before. lol
Corndog. Haven't had one of those in years.
Woke up from a really awesome dream in which my I was married and successful living far away from this town going to concerts and knowing all the band members, going to Wacken Festival in Germany and Poland driving a really nice Audi.

Then it cuts to my ex and he's still in the same spot and miserable. I felt bad but at the same time I was extremely amused by this dream.
I'm free the whole day
Coming home to see him. Even if he is focused on a game. His presence makes everything better.
Ramen for dinner.
A cashier recognized the characters (Hakase and Okarin) on my SCIENCE! shirt. We both laughed at my comment on how my friend who was with me will never understand.
623 FAKKU QA
Getting to hear my Pillows song I requested played at this rock bar.
Going to Dollywood