Manga Team anyone?

i got a story i want to turn into a real online-manga,
but sadly, i dont have PS nor a drawing tablet, just a paper and a pencil/pen,the story im planning can be read here

my plan is, to do the paneling/sketch my self, and someone with a tablet can trace it or redraw it, and some can tone/ink it and add texts,
here is a sample of what it will look like,
the rough sketch that will be redrawn/trace
page 1
Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/1688246-QS6K92E.jpg

i know there are already tons of people here who tried to do a manga but never succeed due to the artist leaving, that is why,i decided to make my self the main artist,im a 100% NEET and im proud of it, so i got tons of time in my hand
looks pretty interesting XD hope someone picks this up ... do you have a full chapter of sketches ready?
Juggle wrote...
looks pretty interesting XD hope someone picks this up ... do you have a full chapter of sketches ready?

thanks and nope,i only draw 1 page per day and i just started drawing yesterday
here is page 2
Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/1690456-OCH39I5.jpg
wow this is cool :)
You can actually ink this with a mouse using SAI or photoshop easily using pentool / line tool ....
Juggle wrote...
You can actually ink this with a mouse using SAI or photoshop easily using pentool / line tool ....

well,i tried that and took me 8 hours on re-drawing it,
Why don't you just do it like the japanese and many many others worldwide and buy ink or a fineliner (better multiliner) and do it the traditional way? ;)
I'm interested, I like the story. :D
You might be thinking "hmm, this guy doesn't sound very reliable, he's got no profile picture, no signature, he's like a nobody, he might dissappear one day".
Well...I am a nobody, no denying that, but well...I'm an artist and I'm interested, so...yeah.

2 Questions though

1- Can I use my own drawing style for the characters? Just wondering.
Don't worry, I only draw manga/anime style.

2- Can I suggest some paneling changes and add my opinions on how to draw the story? Well, two minds should be better than one, right?
Shiyje wrote...
Why don't you just do it like the japanese and many many others worldwide and buy ink or a fineliner (better multiliner) and do it the traditional way? ;)

i wish i got the money,

WhiteFangRoxell wrote...
I'm interested, I like the story. :D
You might be thinking "hmm, this guy doesn't sound very reliable, he's got no profile picture, no signature, he's like a nobody, he might dissappear one day".
Well...I am a nobody, no denying that, but well...I'm an artist and I'm interested, so...yeah.

2 Questions though

1- Can I use my own drawing style for the characters? Just wondering.
Don't worry, I only draw manga/anime style.

2- Can I suggest some paneling changes and add my opinions on how to draw the story? Well, two minds should be better than one, right?

glad your interested! ^_^
and yes,you can use your own drawing style and im also open for suggestions (regarding the panels/story)
Trying to follow the story from page 1 to page 2 makes no sense. Granted there's nothing to really follow.
Also why are the two pages panel layout the same? That's something you should try avoiding. You can have repeating layout but it shouldn't be back to back.
Well...it takes dedication and enthusiasm ya know? Keep it up and maybe you'll have a whole book soon! XD then you an touch it up and ink it so it'll look really good.
SeriousSAM wrote...
Trying to follow the story from page 1 to page 2 makes no sense. Granted there's nothing to really follow.
Also why are the two pages panel layout the same? That's something you should try avoiding. You can have repeating layout but it shouldn't be back to back.

well, ofc it wont make sense,its only 2 pages and there is also no texts to read, this is just a character intro, like "hi my name is bla bla bla, i live with my blablabla im bla bla bla",i see no prob on doing some repeating layout, i read more than 1000+ mangas and most of them have this kind of formula
Mio Simeon wrote...
Well...it takes dedication and enthusiasm ya know? Keep it up and maybe you'll have a whole book soon! XD then you an touch it up and ink it so it'll look really good.
thank you ^_^
I think what he means is don't use the same layout in a row ... I guess page 1/4/12/15 is okay but doing it with page 1/2/3 is bad XD ....

Well, seeing that the one interested wanted to apply his own style and panels might change it a little bit. Looking forward to your work guys XD