Do you drive a car?

Do you drive a car?

Total Votes : 4,663
I don`t drive, i always run! I run in hopes that one day i will turn a corner and bump into a girl triggering many events. The end result of my running well let me be a harem king!
i love my subaru wrx
I drive morobikes. I can drive a car, but I get carsick if I do (unless the person is a VERY safe driver).
I don't drive because I don't need to at the minute, there's nowhere far I need to travel to. I prefer walking to places anyway.
I'm surprised how close this one is so far, I drive but I've only been doing it for a year (got my license at 18).
It gets me from A to B at least......
Don't drive. A car is too much of a time-consumer nowadays, when it is meant to save time.
I don't drive, haven't felt the need of a car, it would probably just be an unnecessary cost atm.
I can drive, I just refuse to drive in my city and lack funds for a car. The Bus works out good for me.
I Drive but I don't have my license yet cuz I couldn't take the exam due to school starting again
not yet this time..... but someday somehow for sure i will...
I have a friend who own a car so i just tag along. That way i can save money to buy my own. Probably 3 or 4 years from now.
I do drive but mostly I drive a company van or truck to deliver goods and stuff(I'm suck at it)..But my main vehicle is my trusty Yamaha T135..Been dreaming of owning a white honda NSX
Higufuuindo The Enlightened
Sure I do, I've been driving my trustworthy VW Passat -94 ever since I got my licence.
I used to drive to work but since returning to Uni i cant afford it so had it scraped as it was an old banger anyway.
I still have to learn how to drive
Since Summer started, I was designated as my family's driver for carpool.

I drive a 2000 Ford Focus, Cherry Red.
Positive side to the city, I need no car, trains and buses. I am more often then not boned when there is a convention/tournament or I go to visit family as I also lack a license.
Drifter995 Neko//Night
Yus. I used to drive this before I got a daily:
Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/215582_10151090446660890_1134153874_n.jpg
I got a learner's permit, but since I lost my glasses I can't finish practicing to get my real license...