Do you drive a car?

Do you drive a car?

Total Votes : 4,663
mangaveteran wrote...
this is a clever ploy to try and find out who exactly is under 17

STOP RIGHT THERE!!! You're at 69 posts! You must never post another message again!

On to the actual topic at hand.... It's not like they can do anything even if they find out you don't drive... there can be any number of reasons a person doesn't drive and it's not like they can take any actions against people who say they don't.... Hell, I can say right here and now that I'm 13 and they can't do anything about it.... I can also say I'm 23 and there's still nothing anyone can do about it.
I don't really have a need for a car.
I do have a car and yes I do drive my car.
SneeakyAsian CTFG Vanguard
Honestly, I don't like driving, but I'm designing a series of high-powered electric motorbikes though. But Meh, why drive when you can fly?
Yep, I drive. Have a 95 Miata and an 04 Subaru STi.
I prefer to bus/walk since I read while on transit and it saves me a ton of money (my university tuition includes a buspass). Being practicially asocial also helps I suppose because I only ever go to work/school/and food related establishments, all of which have good transit access.
I don't have a car.
but i drive cars in arcades. (Intial D)

Though that one does not count.
I don't drive because i don't have a car.
I drive and have my own car. I hate driving though. The only reason I do it is because where I live there isn't an inch of either public or private transportation. It's basically a necessity.
I do drive. Speedy green MX-6.
[color=blue]I live in New York City. Never got a chance to learn with public transport.[/color]
I drive a used 2002 Jetta TDI Station Wagon that hit the 200,000 milestone this past month and it's still in great shape. Nothing fancy, but it has the cargo space, fuel efficiency, and gets the job done.
I drive my dad's '95 Dodge Neon...rarely, since I don't have a license.
2007 Dodge Charger Daytona R/T. Only has 11k miles. Yea, it's got a HEMI.
cptnfapper The One True Boner
Company truck, best way to save on gas is to have the boss pay for it
WitnessX Starship Captain
Yes. I love driving, though I share my car with my parents because we've had bunch of bad luck the last 5 years. Its a 2000 Infiniti I30 with over 240,000 miles. It's solid for a 13 year car, but there are a bunch of things that need to be fixed and we barely have enough money as-is, so repairs tend to get put off, which upsets me to no end, seeing as I consider the car to be mine. I really need to learn how to drive stick, though.

GQ wrote...
2006 Hummer H1.

lol, for serious?
1989 chevy 3500. she eats all my monies (;_;)
got my license since a year but I never drove farther than the two minutes I need to work. Since I don't have any RL friends ;_;
Psh, drive? I would rather drink and walk then drink and die, thank you very much. But no really I just take the bus, sooooooooo much cheaper.
2010 Rav4