OTAKON 2013

Time.... For otakon 2013! Who is going? What are you going as? And the most important question: Will fakku be there to purchase smut? And give us a panel this year too! :>

The group I'm going with is going to be doing Brave10, Tiger & Bunny, SAO, as well as a few others.
I'll be going and my current cosplay plans are:

- Kirito (Sword Art Online)
- Izanagi no Okami (Persona 4)
- Domon Kasshu (G Gundam)
- Military Uniform

In the case of the military uniform, that's no cosplay, save for the airsoft gun.
Bobby busying dying
I'll be there, probably not in cosplay at all.

It's too hot ;A;
I've heard it's a great con, I plan on going in the future, however not this year sadly. Paying for a hotel up front isn't in the cards for me.

I cosplayed at CC in mid July back in 2010, I wanted to kill myself. Bobby-sempai made the right choice.
I'm so jealous of every single one of you who get to go. You guys get Christpin Freeman, Christina Vee and T.M.Revolution among other amazing people. It's probably the best guest line-up ever in my eyes :P.
I'll hopefully be going next year :) All of you going in cosplay take tons of pictures of your cosplays!
omg, I'm going there for HOME MADE KAZOKU! That band...was my childhood >
I'm going to cosplay at Kyary Pamyu Pamyu.

I can't wait to see Yoko Kanno. <3
Bobby busying dying
Kristoffer wrote...
Bobby-sempai made the right choice.

I lied, I'm cosplayin~

Also, WHERE ARE YOU PEOPLE?
Kita Day 1 NaruHina Fan
If anybody saw the Sin Sack lurking about the con today, particularly the doujinshi booth, it was nice to be inadvertently stalked by you!
I'm kind of pissed because I am within range of Baltimore until about a week before the event...
Bobby wrote...
Kristoffer wrote...
Bobby-sempai made the right choice.

I lied, I'm cosplayin~

Also, WHERE ARE YOU PEOPLE?

Living the American dream with my two jobs, maybe I'll make it next year =D
Oh my god I saw someone with a hen-tie shirt on but was too embarrassed to say anything! Great Con though. The 12 hour drive was actually worth it.