Do you drive a car?

Do you drive a car?

Total Votes : 4,663
I like to save money for other things.
I love drive, I own a '06 Nissan Hardbody :D
I drive a custom stick shift pair of legs.
Nope! I do not.
Yes - work and uni are too far and too rural to bike or walk to.
I have a car license, but i ride a supermoto.
After i got my license, my dad passed on his '67 impala to me (like the one in that show "Supernatural") . Drove that for a while and then switched to my dad's vulcan 750 that he had in the garage. Had to tune it up a bit, but it's a great ride. I alternate between using that and my own two feet to travel between destinations.
GreenZero Get Jinxed
No, I don't have my license yet, but I'm working on it.
[size=12][/h]
Well I drive but it is not something I enjoy..
And imagine for a period of three years I had to drive for more than 6 hours a day!!!
Sabers Praetor Unlimited Lewd Works
I drive a 98 GMC Jimmy.....not the best car but meh it was free.
I'll bet half of the people who selected "No, I don't drive (977 votes, 45% of total)," don't drive because they can't on account of the fact that they're underage.

Forum Image: https://i.imgur.com/VGNX2.gif

It's OK I remember when I first discovered hentai...thumbnail galleries back in the days of AOL dial up. You little turds have it made today. ;)
I do have a license for it, but still no car.

Only drive my parents car sometimes. I voted yes 'cause it's still once a week, not that bad lol
I used to but then had my license revoked due to drunk driving...
I can't fap while driving, so no.
WitnessX Starship Captain
SonicBlur wrote...
I had a 97 grand prix for a while a couple years ago, but then I seized the engine due to lack of oil. Guess I can say I'm not driving atm nor am I very mechanically inclined :P

You killed a 3800? That's pretty hard to do.
Any guy would like my situation:

I have licence, my parents pretty much WANT ME EVERY TIME to take the car and go wherever I want averytime I go out, but two things:

1: If I do something bad to the car I can kiss my freedom good-bye (that's why I rather wait until I have my OWN car)

2: I rather prefer walking.
Fruid Lurker of Threads
In the US, it's fairly impossible to do anything outside without a vehicle - unless you live in the city.
Saving money, but until then, public transit. Walking.
WELL i wont to drive but aint got lisence