Do you drive a car?

Do you drive a car?

Total Votes : 4,663
I don't drive. Don't even got my learner's permit.
WitnessX Starship Captain
SonicBlur wrote...
WitnessX wrote...
SonicBlur wrote...
I had a 97 grand prix for a while a couple years ago, but then I seized the engine due to lack of oil. Guess I can say I'm not driving atm nor am I very mechanically inclined :P

You killed a 3800? That's pretty hard to do.

I wouldn't know since the most I know is how to change the oil/a flat tire. I put quite a few km's on it for the year and a half I owned it.

GM 3800s are very difficult to blow up. You must have run it without oil for a very long time.
where is the ride option for motorcycles...
2002 altima. Love that car chipped paint,screeching brakes and all.
I don't drive.

Aside from my mild phobia (something about heavy chunks of metal and plastic moving around at high speeds in close proximity unnerves me), I mostly have no personal desire to drive.

I don't go out much for social reasons, and public transportation is a thing I'm not afraid to utilize.
2010 Hyundai Accent. I live far from my work so I have to wake up early to beat traffic. Driving on a dangerous 80MPH highway early in the morning has sparked an interest in cars for me that I never really had before.

I want the new Toyota GT86 which is the Scion FR-S/Subaru BRZ here in the U.S.
Public transport, yeaaahhh......... I can't afford a car.
Do i drive yes not a car but a have semi broken Bradley which drive from bay to bay shop to shop to get it fully functional. which is funny considering i cant drive a regular car yet but the army trusts me with a 5 ton track haha
97 Jeep grand cherokee
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://i42.tinypic.com/2i8d4rt.jpg<br />
I don't drive, I don't even have my learners permit yet.
I'm fine riding a bike.
I prefere riding by bike but I also drive and I think I don't do this that bad......but my licence was stolen wile I was out in a Nightclub so......well atm I am not allowed to drive outside my country ^^'

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I can legally drive, but I seldom ever have to for work, and the few times friends want to go somewhere they always want to drive. I enjoy being a passenger anyway.
Driving thread and no Initial D references?

What's wrong with you people? D:

btw, I drive a Jeep Liberty 2009
I use public transports as often as I can, still my car is here when I need it :)
I prefer to bike everywhere i go rather than drive
Drive a car in my country and you either get that car stolen or your wallet be half empty since the gas price rarely goes down and most of the time, it goes up. Commuting is by far, cheaper with equal risk of a stick-up so I take the cheaper route since it's a much smaller loss plus the babes you meet in the bus or in the train is niiice.....
i knock down the car owner and steal his car... ahh wait... only in GTA in real life i use my legs ^^
I usually walk since I live close to a mall but this summer heat forces me to drive my Cube...
I will admit that i'm too young. But so far, driving doesn't really interest me.
Nope. I'm still pretty awkward with driving that's why I can't have my permit yet.