Has an anime ever made you cry?

Has an anime ever made you cry?

Total Votes : 6,035
Tōga 犬の大将
Came close to tears in watching clannad... How anyone does not come close to balling out tears when Ushio starts crying from loosing the toy robot her daddy got her, is beyond me... "Familia es todo"... It's a Spanish saying for "family is everything."
Clannad is the only anime to make me cry tears of sadness.
Nah, Clannad struck me in the heart, but I didnt cry (barely)

Mostly, videogames specially old school, make me cry.
Nikon wrote...
1764120-05I433Q.jpg

You just had to post an image related to the only anime I ever shed a tear to....
BlueBomber61 wrote...
I have been moved many times by many animes, but until I watched clanned I had never come close to crying and clanned put me on the verge of crying repeatedly in the first season, it is a great show but I can't get myself to watch the second season right now because I think it might actually make break down and cry and I have never actually cried from watching anything.

Be prepared young one. Take your time and have tissues.
Much like my father I'm not much of a crier and I don't really outwardly express my emotions. Usually, after I finish an anime that does cause me to get emotional I'll just go lie down for a while till the weird squiggly feeling in my stomach goes a way.
clannad for sure, cried multiple times
Rarely but some do. Clanned was funny more than sad. If you want sad then Grave of the Fireflys was much better at that...
Angel Beats, Sword Art Online (tears of anger and victory but tears nonetheless), and Gurren Lagann. I also cried at the end of Halo 4 if tht counts for anything. CORTANAAA!!!!!~~~~~ D'X
the ending of Elfen Lied and Angel Beats made me cry quite a bit.
but it is a rather uncommon occurence to me, cry watching it, i mean, like, i didn´t cried at Clannad, because i didn´t felt that connected to the story to feel that sad about what happenned.
I recently cried watching Ookami Kodomo~
Summer wars made me cry too~
I'm just an emotional person normally though~~~
yup... AIR made me cry like a little baby, and some others too.

Utawarerumono can bring anyone to tears, the anime not so much, but the game it's
a killer.

I'm starting to watch Clannad... hope i could get to the end without crying.
The endings to Cowboy Bebop and Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.
Itachi death scene
I cry with Onegai Teacher... I love a good story.
[size=10]fricking anohana made me bawl my eyes out [/h]
Clannad. First work of fiction to drive me to tears (sadness, joy, and roflmao varieties) and nothing since has gotten a similar reaction.
Gurren Lagann, Clannad, Angel Beats, Seitokai Ichizon and so many more.
The ending to code geass and there was two others...don't remember one but it was a brother taking his sister to something but the sister died on his back, and clannad...shit be fucked up till I finished it.