Has an anime ever made you cry?

Has an anime ever made you cry?

Total Votes : 6,035
try watching the first few episodes of the anime called majors tell me u dont want to cry. i wanted to adopt him.
Quite a few have.
Aces Death, ROBIN in enies lobby when she said "I want to live"
One Piece....you know the episodes....dont make me...remember :_(

*I actually started crying while remembering the ones*
Kannazuki no Miko made me bawl my eyes out
Diceking wrote...
this scene made me cry fuck just rewatching it made me cry [youtube]http://youtu.be/Q6Q4Uvzj_-o.*?[/youtube]

GAWD!! You really just had to.... Q_Q
A couple have made me tear up, but no outright crying: Kanon, the end of AnoHana, Ano Natsu de Matteru, and Sakurasou (although this one wasn't because the ending was sad, but rather because it was so damn well done -- seriously, best ending for an anime I've ever seen). Also, the ending of the manga Elfen Lied. There are some others that have brought me to the verge of tears, but these are the ones that actually did it.
You're no pimp. Pimps don't cry.
Code Geass made me almost cry and a few other animes that I can't remember.
WitnessX Starship Captain
I remember tearing up during one episode of To Heart.
Kita Day 1 NaruHina Fan
It's been said already here, but Grave of the Fireflies. The opening monologue starts and I lose my shit.
[size=12][color=blue][/color]Clannad after story was really one of those animes that touched me due to the music and the characters. Especially the ending episode with ushio and Tomoya in the snow...it was so well done i was in tears the whole time though the way they also ended it was so beautiful.
[/h]
Clannad and Kanon. Many man tears were shed
Not sure if it counts, maybe, but one of the mangas on this website made me cry because of a beautiful story and tragic ending in my opinion. ( cant remember which one it was though XP )
godsend The Pun Master
crvybottom wrote...
Aces Death, ROBIN in enies lobby when she said "I want to live"

And Merry's viking funeral.

If you didn't cry for that, you're broken inside.
The ending of Angel Beat.
The ending of Samurai X: Reflections usually gets me as well as Clannad.
Grave of fireflies is a definite.
Sgt.broski wrote...
Yea clannad really struck me in the heart.
Clannad was really good. I have a similar moments with Kanon, AIR, and for movie, byosoku 5 cm
Diceking wrote...
this scene made me cry fuck just rewatching it made me cry [youtube]http://youtu.be/Q6Q4Uvzj_-o.*?[/youtube]

Ohh dammit you make me cry after watching this good ending of Angel Beats!! Damn i cry a lot that part (T▽T) clannad has also made me cry A LOT more! Some anime i can hold up my tears but this is too much!! I have almost cry on guilty crown ... seems like there are a lot of good ending that want make you cry... (;´д`)