Has an anime ever made you cry?

Has an anime ever made you cry?

Total Votes : 6,035
Buso Renkin when Kazuki leaves everybody
Nikon wrote...
1764120-05I433Q.jpg

THIS MADE ME CRY SO MUCH, OH GOD, THE MEMORIES
I freely admit that I have cried because of an anime. Maybe not bawl my eyes out like a bitch kind of crying, but there were tears involved.
I cried a lot in anime but mostly I am shedding 3-5 tears or I just get watery eyes. Gotta love how emotional they speak out to you :)
Remember when, early on in Zeta Gundam, when they killed of Kamille Bidan's mom? That was some harsh stuff. Killing off a girlfriend is like 5 points, an "almost girlfriend" only 3, but his MOM? Friggin, a kajillion points, you win the game.

That said, when Four Murasame stepped on screen, Kamille went from a detestable brat into a god damning Vanilla masterpiece. That couple was just too good I tell you, they were perfect, absolute perfect. They be the Romeo and Juliet of War Drama's I tell yah.

Ain't nothing more tear worthy than a really well written story.

Ferget your high school romances! I'm talking forbidden romance here! Star crossed lovers stuff, high grade Shakespearean level stuff.

Something written and Directed by "Kill'em all" Tomino. His nickname is KILL'EM ALL! This guy writes two characters you don't want to die, and you just KNOW shit ain't giong to turn out right.

Oh....and remember the episode about Amuro Ray's Mom in the original Gundam? That's some heavy stuff.

Of course anime makes people cry, it's a medium to tell stories!
Yep plenty of anime has made me cry...a few tears to full blown sobbing.
Clannad and Angel Beats!!
Loosing ACE in one piece is the one of the most tear jerking days of my life TT,TT.
Yeah, I've cried only a little from those amazing & beautiful animes. But i can stop myself from crying because i'm an accepting person (I'm brave enough to accept the facts). So yeah, Not quite animes make me cry.
for me, the end of guilty crown almost got me...that stuff was just too depressing =/
boku no pico made me cry for days
i swear people will cry to anything. When i saw the hobbit (which was a goddamn musical for fuck's sake) , a dude next to me was weeping. Not like had a couple of tears but he was crying like a bitch. i think he forgot his balls somewhere

As for anime , some are hilariously trying to make you feel bad and be emotional, like kimi ga nozomu eien. I remember every episode was dragging on and on and being pseudo-melodramatic to the point my ears were bleeding.
cpeg wrote...
Ending to Code Geass, Shin Sekai Yori uhh can't think of any other off the top of my head

The end of Code Geass made me cry. ^ This guy gets it.
yeah i always cry, even its sometime awkward when im crying watching anime on a computer shop,, ugh,,i hate it,,but i cant stop it,, im always moved on the story..
somehow im asking myself why do i cried too much like the anime character is part of my family,, when someone says goodbye, someone died, someone sacrifice their live for a certain person whom they love.

theres a filipino saying to people who cry alot
"balat sibuyas" (onion cover)
I keep meaning to watch Clannad, but I haven't quite gotten around to it... When I do, I'm sure I'll ball like a baby, if it's as emotional as I keep hearing it is.

The only thing I recall ever making me cry is the VN My Girlfriend Is The President. Ell's route made me not want to play anyone else's route, because I grew WAY too attached to her.
Yeah I have cried a few times because of some anime's memorable scenes such as Clannad, Code geass, Gurren Laggan (I cried Manly Tears), Pokemon (First Movie when Ashe gets turn into stone), Angel Beats, Air, Trigun (Death of Nicholas Wolfwood), Utawaremono, Elfen Lied, and lastly my favorite Romeo X Juliet, dam can't believe I shed some tears for these things.
Well ef - a fairy tale of the two sure "Rock" my mind. (Still not as much as game version though.)
clannad, angel beaats and ef-tales. sad stuff ;___;
Ending of Clannad, Angel Beats, and Air made the waterworks run. Because I care I'm also adding the ending of Persona 3. I know it's the game but if the movie that's coming will have the same ending, it'll count if this doesn't.
School Days. Why I mean why?