Some guys get all the luck.

Pages Prev123Next
Awesome!!!
I just noticed (after watching), but didn't Maya already lose her virginity to Daisuke in Resort Boin 2?

Then again, I somehow doubt anyone would care...
Is Some guys get all the luck died?
Resort Boing 3? Yeah, I would be lying if I say I was surprised, but wait...

is that a Bamboo Blade english doujin over there?

brb, fapping.
T'was in Group 3.

I dedicate my next set of faps to Fakku. Thanks for the upload.
Waar FAKKU Moderator
I was in group 3, I even harassed nikon and jake a few times, seems I was talking to the wrong worldly power.
can i have the srt file since i already have raw ?
Holy Shiiiiit!!!!!!!!!! This is amazing! The only thing I regret is that the other two episodes were removed. I was in group three by the way.
Group 2, had the RAW alredy but thx for this
group 3 too...

actually I was expecting you guys to have it subbed since you did 1 & 2 (right~?)... ahhh... such a long time have I wait... - although we can't do much for you guys, please accept our thanks... more power FAKKU!
zang90 Insert title here
awesomeness we just an update and already another one, thank you raze ive been wanting to see a new video on fakku for awhile.
a proud member of G3 passes by ^ ^
ZOMG!!! Translated hentai can't THANK YOU guys enough!
where can i watch the first two?
Group 3 member here thanking you guys for the fap-tastic 3rd release of Resort Boin.

Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://i468.photobucket.com/albums/rr47/kajunbowser/Anime%20Pics/Opinions/ChuckNorris.gif
does chuck norris also approve that it should get uncensored?
I definitely was in Group 3 because I even made a comment about it when the episode was announced back then.Thanks again for subbing an awesome hentai.

The Comment
Man I had no idea there was a 3rd episode. This is my favorite series by far! Thank you so much!! 8)
Got the raw recently. Thanks guys for subbing it!
For all of you who played the excellent game:
来た。ゴッドウェーヴだ!

Great work guys!
Pages Prev123Next