Bromoka cosplay - Pick an outfit

Alright, changing this thread title. Basicly, I'm gonna go get the wig for myself tomorrow but got no idea yet for an outfit. Was thinking about either a regular Fakku! T-shirt or something in that way. I'm open for ideas. The convention is in 14 days. Just don't pick any too embarassing stuff.
The red Fakku shirt is fine if you ask me.
Ok then regular shirt it is. Just hope the shipping hurries then If not I will leave Bromoka for the next cosplay meet/convention.
Please do post pics afterwards.
Peltor wrote...
Please do post pics afterwards.

I promise I shall. there are enough photographers and I have some friends who have nuce camera's so I'll be sure to come back with picks.
surely OP will deliver right?
Drifter995 Neko//Night
I'm scared... Will op deliver a bromoka with no pants, and stripy pink pantsu?
Holix wrote...
surely OP will deliver right?

I will deliver but the next convention I plan on going to is going to be in the summer and I am currently without a job, thus without money for a Fakkue T-shirt. I'm sure I'll have it by the summer, then I shall deliver.

Drifter995 wrote...
I'm scared... Will op deliver a bromoka with no pants, and stripy pink pantsu?

No, I do plan on wearing actual pants.(Unless I am in my bedroom, then I shall wear underwear but no pics promised) I thought about going with a somewhat lazy look and walk around with strawberry pocky in my mouth all day long, simply just cuz.

Maybe I'll wear striped boxers. XDD
Ok, now for a status update. The convention is on August 23rd and the shirt is already in. This coming Monday/Tuesday I'll be picking up a wig and use the week afterwards for styling and finalizing. Any tips on what hairstyle are welcome.
X.P Cosplayer does Bromoka. Has for 4 conventions now, He just wears a pink wig, No shirt and Red boxers with "FAKKU!" written across the bum and pink slippers.

That might be an idea you can try too.