Kissed
    Psycho
    A clockwork orange
    Trainspotting
    Donnie darko
    Last tango in paris
    Manhunter
    Hard candy
    I spit on your grave aka day of the woman(1978)
    Oldboy
    The girl with the dragon tattoo. (SWEDISH)
    Night of the living dead
    Baby doll
    Visitor Q

And if you want an alt to any of these films then Audition and Fight club will suffice.

3,4,5,8,12,18,20,23,25 plus Audition are horror/guro/that creepy shit Nash and Freak masturbate to with salt and razors

Add to it if you feels.
Fight club 10/10
I'm on it.
I second Oldboy, especially if you plan on watching the Spike Lee remake.

What I've heard and read about Audition makes me too queasy to watch it..
Audition is pretty fantastic, though the cover spoils the plot twist in my mind. Takashi Miike is just an amazing director anyways, I don't think there's a single film I don't like that he's directed.

I had no idea there was an original I spit on your grave. I'll be watching that tomorrow.

Surprised American Psycho and Boogie nights aren't on that list. (entirely different films) but seems like they'd be right up your alley.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
UsagiHime wrote...
Audition is pretty fantastic, though the cover spoils the plot twist in my mind. Takashi Miike is just an amazing director anyways, I don't think there's a single film I don't like that he's directed.

I had no idea there was an original I spit on your grave. I'll be watching that tomorrow.

Surprised American Psycho and Boogie nights aren't on that list. (entirely different films) but seems like they'd be right up your alley.

I didn't like the ending in american psycho... the book was better. Still I good watch though. The original spit on your grave was more intense specially the director cut which is semi banned... some reason they're shipped with Canadian labels. At least the one I ordered and the one I found in an obscure video store.
animefreak_usa wrote...
UsagiHime wrote...

I didn't like the ending in american psycho... the book was better. Still I good watch though. The original spit on your grave was more intense specially the director cut which is semi banned... some reason they're shipped with Canadian labels. At least the one I ordered and the one I found in an obscure video store.

I have the book lying around I'm pretty sure though have yet to read it due to my own personal dislike for the author.

Also, Define semi-banned.
Peltor wrote...
Fight club 10/10

I second this. Donnie Darko's a pretty good one, too.

If you don't mind me asking, Freaky, I see you liked Clerks but what did you think of Clerks 2?

Also, anything thoughts on The Matrix (the first one, obviously).
UsagiHime wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...
UsagiHime wrote...

I have the book lying around I'm pretty sure though have yet to read it due to my own personal dislike for the author.

Also, Define semi-banned.

From what I was told my order for the double release unrated bds was ship from Canada to their Ohio depot. I assume it was because it was still banned...now I just think it because they ran out or just keep the weird ones there but since it still banned in half of Europe and Australia. The video shop added it not for rent but it not banned... just most stores won't sell them. Best buy has the same version on its shelf so I'm not sure anymore... but the frost back only rating is still present. A lot of rental and stores won't sell conversational or once banned films in there store unless they are approved... last tango and drugstore cowboy I never seen in blockbuster or best buy... nor the Exorcist in the original version... I think it still banned in some cities still. The reason I though something was fishy was the 18a Canadian rating with out the not rated stamp I usually see on region 1 and A region bds. I look thru my vault and found another one like it that I bought at a blockbuster going out of bussiness sale... just weird labeling I guess. Even my short bus and faces of deaths DVDs have a MPAA not rated stamp. Just strange stuff.

The semi banned is like not official just not easy to find like snuff films and gore movies in the 80- 90's. Only rentable in those hole in the wall rebel stores.

Dee::Arc wrote...
Peltor wrote...
Fight club 10/10

I second this. Donnie Darko's a pretty good one, too.

If you don't mind me asking, Freaky, I see you liked Clerks but what did you think of Clerks 2?

Also, anything thoughts on The Matrix (the first one, obviously).

Wasn't bad just sequels isn't in the range of top picks.
Fuck yeah Clerks.
I don't see:
The Godfather
Scarface
Citizen Kane
The Usual Suspects
OR
The Untouchables

Anyone disagree and Sean Connery will send you to the morgue.
Opaz wrote...
I don't see:
The Godfather
Scarface
Citizen Kane
The Usual Suspects
OR
The Untouchables

Good but not top 25.
Was shit that wannabe thug life call a masterpiece. Better then 90% of today shit but wasn't greaaaaaat.
Rosebud... meh was in the top fifty.
The last two I will answer with sick boy.
Sick Boy: It's certainly a phenomenon in all walks of life.
Mark "Rent-boy" Renton: What do you mean?
Sick Boy: Well, at one time, you've got it, and then you lose it, and it's gone forever. All walks of life: George Best, for example. Had it, lost it. Or David Bowie, or Lou Reed...
Mark "Rent-boy" Renton: Some of his solo stuff's not bad.
Sick Boy: No, it's not bad, but it's not great either. And in your heart you kind of know that although it sounds all right, it's actually just shite.
Mark "Rent-boy" Renton: So who else?
Sick Boy: Charlie Nicholas, David Niven, Malcolm McLaren, Elvis Presley...
Mark "Rent-boy" Renton: OK, OK, so what's the point you're trying to make?
Sick Boy: All I'm trying to do is help you understand that The Name of The Rose is merely a blip on an otherwise uninterrupted downward trajectory.
Mark "Rent-boy" Renton: What about The Untouchables?
Sick Boy: I don't rate that at all.
Mark "Rent-boy" Renton: Despite the Academy Award?
Sick Boy: That means fuck all. Its a sympathy vote.
Mark "Rent-boy" Renton: Right. So we all get old and then we can't hack it anymore. Is that it?
Sick Boy: Yeah.
Mark "Rent-boy" Renton: That's your theory?
Sick Boy: Yeah. Beautifully fucking illustrated.
animefreak_usa wrote...
Opaz wrote...
I don't see:
The Godfather
Scarface
Citizen Kane
The Usual Suspects
OR
The Untouchables

Good but not top 25.
Was shit that wannabe thug life call a masterpiece. Better then 90% of today shit but wasn't greaaaaaat.
Rosebud... meh was in the top fifty.
The last two I will answer with sick boy.

"The last two I will answer with sick boy." ......I concede to this.