If you had to grade FAKKU...

If you had to grade FAKKU, what grade would you give it?

Total Votes : 6,622
i will give it an A. there good original doujin here but my only beef is the lacking of vg doujins. anime ones come here are excellect. as well giving good kunochi picks but other than that please more female video game characters doujin!
A++, everything is easy to use and simple. The site isn't crowded or an eyesore either, and lots of hentai.
certainly all the way at the top. doesn't feel really like the best, but there isn't any glaring parts about it.
It's pretty good, but it has it's flaws.

Compared to some other sites, it has a pretty good collection, but there are sites that have a wider variety.

Search could also use some work, as it's pretty lackluster as I would like to see multitag searches, or tags and authors, etc. Also, trying to get to the middle of a group of pages is a bit of a hassle, as you have to wade through a bunch of pages if you want to get to the stuff in the middle.

Also, at times it seems DL links are busted, so trying to download doujins is a bit unreliable.

Otherwise, it's pretty good.
"A" from me! It has mostly everything I could ever ask for.
Well B
it's great in many ways... but few months ago, I found hbrowse.com and although they don't have many things that are here, I fell in love with their advanced search, which makes possible searching by physique of characters, their relationship, positions, pairings and so on... I know that there are lots of manga/dj that aren't even tagged properly yet, so hoping to introduce that specific tagging system is plain ridiculous but hey... hope always dies last...

also it would be great if one could set # of items per page...
A- for me.I love this website,hell fakku has one of the best if not the best community's I've seen on a doujinji site! But thier is always room for improvement,thier are a lot of doujinji still not on here that are pretty damn good. But other than that its perfect!
In my honest opinion, I gave it a simple A.

If it were more frequent in the variety of uploads of the many doujins that have yet to be on FAKKU! both past and present and also throw in a more user friendly interface for people looking for specific things here, then it would be better, but I seriously can't imagine this site being a lot better than it is right now.
It's alright but not great, personally I would like to see each page of a hentai doujin have it's own comment section because people tend to write funny stuff when crazy shit happens in a hentai doujin. That's my only personal complaint
I hate this place... making me log on every day... checking your new shit... making me horny...I was in the middle of my solo deed today when I had to pee really bad... do you have any idea how hard it is to take a leak when you're completely primed and ready!?
Missing a lot of doujins for some series, and unlike doujin moe and pururin, doesn't have a lot of doujins for anime
in general. I give it an A for the User uploads however.
An A. It still has some flaws:
-Needs more videos.
-Needs more games.
-Allow us the ability to change our choice once we cast in a vote during a topic.
-Not all Doujins are translated in English.
-Removal of "Herp Derp" in tag descriptions(because I'm too lazy to search for their meanings xD.)
- Some Tags, like "tomboy" and "Uncensored" need more doujinshi.
Still, this is one of my favorite sites. Keep it up. :)
This is one of the best hentai sites I have used it does have occasional problems but it's great
Tsamari C.E.O of Pancakes
It's great, but not perfect but saying that it is the best hentai site I've seen, it just needs more videos.
You won't find any other hentai site as organized and well-managed as this. Long live FAKKU!
its a great site but not that perfect.
BlinkXPoke Cards and Hugs abound
There are occasional problems, but for the most part, it's great. Jacob did indeed make a hentai website that doesn't suck.
Are you kidding?!
You guys get an infinite A+ for WASD navigation alone!!

(I'm right handed and thanks to Fakku I no longer have to take shit from success baby)

In fact, I find myself trying WASD nav on other, lesser, sites.
whoever voted the last one, you are no longer a part of our hentai legion
A, because although it is by far the best I've seen (and my guaranteed first stop) some series are lacking. Some of the older series on the site have lots of untranslated doujins that I'd love to read, but I'm nowhere close to literate in Japanese.

Other than that, the pessimist in me says that there's always room for improvement, so nothing is perfect.

Thanks for the past 2 years and keep up the good work.