The Great Debate.

The Great Debate.

Total Votes : 6,677
yamatogawa 'coz i just love tayu tayu :D
to be honest is hard for me to chose between them, but i think kisaragi gunma art is more erotics and the art work is so clear, so i guess i vote for kisaragi gunma
Gunma.

Totally.
when i thinking looks like gunma is better
+1 to gunma~~
yamatogawa is good but i prefer gunma he is god
off the top of my head I could only think of two Yamatogawa ones that I liked and more for Gunma. so thats the reason Gunma got my vote
i love them both, and download all of their works. i like gunma's art better, but the scenarios in yamatogawa's books are far better. in the end i voted for gunma, because i found this site a year or so ago while looking for more of his works. that said, i like tony taka better than both of them, too bad half his stuff isnt even hentai.
hmmm a interesting voting 2000++ people has voting this
and it's gonna continue on till someone decides to close this topic cause there's no time limit for the poll to end
both artwork are good but in story i'd go for yamatogawa

Whoa!

53% Gunma - 1476 Votes
46% Yamatogawa - 1266 Votes

This is nice
hmm
2 great artists
i prefer Gunma ~
I vote for Yamatogawa
Although Gunma's layout is great...but I prefer Yamatogawa than Gunma.
I like them both, but I really cannot get fired up about a ero artist debate that does not include Shiwasu No Okina. But then again it would be no debate as he would win hands down. I guess I'll just go against the tide and vote for Yamatogawa.
I like Gunma better. his stories are more compelling and his art is unchallenged by the other guy. haha. :d
<3 Gunma's work.
Yamatogawa forever!
Yamatogawa! Though I'm also a fan of Gunma. >:

I hope that Yama also get his Tayu-tayu turned into an ova or something, with higher quality of course(and Takeo Takahashi as director lol) not like what happened with Gunma's Love Selections adaptation. >:
Yamatogawa's girls are so hot.