Anyone interested in TRAPS/LADYBOYS?

Pages Prev123456Next

Do you like them?

Total Votes : 210
They're cute and they have male genitals. That's like bonus for me so yes, I would LOVE to date one.
I won't consider it.
fuck yeah i do. as evidenced by the link in my sig lol. plus, the guy in my avi is my favorite trap of all time. goes to show you don't have to be asian to be a rad trap.

Also, as much as I love Poy treechada, Kayo Police, Sarina Valentina, Bailey Jay, etc. they don't count because they're transgender. Calling them a trap would be like saying, "fuck you, you're not a real girl." But I guess they could fall under ladyboy--I'm not so sure though because I don't know if Poy or Kayo still have their male parts.
Work related... Yes, attracted but wouldn't date.
The hell I love make up them, dress them up, here in Ausi he is my model. opps.
Sexy and dangerous. Once your caught in a trap, there is no escape.
KonataK wrote...

Forum Image: http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/6421/leesangah062br.jpg
^Japanese crossdressing model

I was always curious, how many people actually like traps/ladyboys/guys who cross-dress?

Would you ever consider dating a cross-dresser/ladyboy?

I've seen some pretty ladyboyz in my day...better looking then some real girls o.o;

*This can be guys who just like to crossdress for fun/to model, not so much trans...but if you like those then a comment in that regard is good too~

But that person in the picture is a girl. Her name is 李尚雅
I...I..I-I would touch one sexually... <(@-@ <) (> @-@)> is ....that an answer?
There are a few that have given me boners but no I wouldn't date one or willingly have sex with one. I'd unwillingly have sex with them though. In hentai I pretend they're futas.
I really have no problem with dating anyone who is male and dresses feminine. Traps, ladyboys, crossdressers, whatever, they all seem really appealing and interesting. Being a straight cis female, I would enjoy a trap.
As people who can be friends, absolutely. I know several, also a couple of people who've switched genders.

Romantically/sexually, nope.
My friend who went to Bangkok for vacation a few months ago said that although they look like women, they still retain a manly voice and made it easy to tell ladyboys apart.
I'm pretty attracted to ladyboys in general.

Like, legit ones. Ones you know are ladyboys. None of this mamby-pamby "up until I know they're a dude" crap.

This poll would destroy me if I had to take a pick between ladyboys and transwomen though. I think I'd hang out with my ladyboy posse but be in a relationship with a transwoman.

Actually yeah. I think the essence of a ladyboy, strictly from a terms perspective, is activity based. You go out as a ladyboy, dress like one, etc. On the other hand, being trans is a complete lifestyle. You never go out being trans. You're trans by default at that point, and you can't stop being trans on a whim.

But ladyboys are pretty much my Michelle Phan x BL. They are makeup wizards.
I had quite a few friends who crossdress, well more girls as guys but when I first met my first crossdressing guy and figured out it was a guy, damn was I surprised. Nevertheless, he was always more of a girl than a guy and eventually had a sex change, but he was damn attractive and one of my best friends
So let me get this straight. You have a friend like this and you did, in fact, not fuck him?
No, just not a fan of anything that's not a woman.
it really depends. only if she look like a girl.
nacho wrote...
So let me get this straight. You have a friend like this and you did, in fact, not fuck him?

Wow, did not receive this as a reply at all. So, this is kinda late, but I was in high school and was (well still am) romantically awkward.......
Well OT, no I did not have sex with him before nor after. Though looking back, I really could've. That'd be interesting...
It's impressive how some men can make better looking women, but I wouldn't date one since it's not my preference.
A manly man who sometimes dresses up as a woman, no. A person who happens to have been born man, always felt like a woman and then changed sex, I dunno, maybe. Some are quite attractive and not manly at all. I have spoken to a few M-F transgender people, some quite pretty, and they are closer to being dinossaurs than they are to men, even with a proper junk.

In those particular cases, it is essentially having sex with a woman who happens to have a penis. I'm not the biggest futa fan but isn't this real life futa? I think it is...
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
cruz737 wrote...
Hmm, I always hear negative stereotypes of how they're emotionally unstable. I don't really know if there's any truth to that though.

I'll stick to 2d.

I guess my answer has changed now.
Pages Prev123456Next