JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle

So,has anyone purchased or plans on purchasing JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All star battle?

It's kinda the best thing ever, especially if you are all ready a JoJo fan.
No ps3 or I would :(

I have, however, watched a "buttfuck" amount of videos and trailers. I loved them all, the amount to attention to detail in it is amazing; such as for Ball breaker being used again DFC and putting up a wall of light.

I'd just play some of my favorites from the manga, which would be: Bruno, Josuke, HEAVY WEATHER (COUGH COUGH), and Kira.

Hope they add in Annasui and Highway star. Not sure why they added in Fugo.
Badguy wrote...
No ps3 or I would :(

I have, however, watched a "buttfuck" amount of videos and trailers. I loved them all, the amount to attention to detail in it is amazing; such as for Ball breaker being used again DFC and putting up a wall of light.

I'd just play some of my favorites from the manga, which would be: Bruno, Josuke, HEAVY WEATHER (COUGH COUGH), and Kira.

Hope they add in Annasui and Highway star. Not sure why they added in Fugo.

Bruno, Jotaro and Johnny are my favorites right now. Glad Iggy is available as dlc too.

Annasui would be awesome! I'm hoping they one day add Diego. Having Funny Valentine (while he is fantastic) over Diego is a little odd to me. I'm also hoping we get more from part 8.
Well since it has been localized for the west, I'll be picking it up. I'm excited to try it out.
Getting it when it comes to the states next year.Rocking the Kujo family, Jotaro and Jolyne. Also Polnareff and MAYBE Josuke.

Now only if Mariah would get announced as DLC>....
Kaimax Best Master-San
UsagiHime wrote...
Badguy wrote...

Hope they add in Annasui and Highway star.

Annasui would be awesome!

From Namco Bandai's 2013 TGS

Narciso Anasui and Vanilla Ice confirmed for 4th Campaign
Ikuro Hashizawa confirmed for 5th Campaign.

Do I want this? YES. Do I have the money allocated for buying this? No...T_T
Kaimax wrote...

From Namco Bandai's 2013 TGS

Lisa Lisa huh? ... Interesting.
i heard the game is doing horribly now in japan cause of some DLC or strict bullshit whatever it was i heard that the publisher / developer is doing, amazon japan has the product with a star rating of 2 out of 5 stars from 1000 users so that means something
Jonata809 wrote...
i heard the game is doing horribly now in japan cause of some DLC or strict bullshit whatever it was i heard that the publisher / developer is doing, amazon japan has the product with a star rating of 2 out of 5 stars from 1000 users so that means something

That's a shame, I haven't heard any complaints on my end about it yet. Being the crazy JoJo fan that I am there is nothing about this game I could hate. There are so many scenes from the books and special attacks that are spot on.
I'll wait a year for the North American release.