Do you like hentai that people would consider weird?

Do you like hentai that people would consider weird?

Total Votes : 3,964
I'm guessing this is a question about
"Do you like hentai that people WHO SPEND THEIR TIME READING HENTAI would consider weird?"

If I am going to go of the comments from the stuff I read (which in one case was 90% people saying "THIS SHIT IS UNFAPPABLE!!!!!1") then my answer would have to be: Yes.
Well if you consider stockings and maids weird than yes lol
For most people any hentai is weird.

Still things like monster girls, futanari, tentacles are some typically hentai things that I love may be weirder still. Some traps and incest sories are nice in a fucked up and amoral way too.

And well, things like Alice in Sexland are so imaginative that some would find it weird. And let's not talk about any story by Shiwasu No Okina, remember how randomly Sei So Tsui Dan Sha ended? XD
I don't know if yuri counts but...
I love everything especially anal ecchi futanari maid panties furry incest tentacles trap
Hmm tentacles and fucked up faces. Older women and rape. These things just go together imo
The only things I get into is vanilla incest and housewife...but not into that rape housewife
Lets see there's futa, monster girls, futa, incest, housewife, oh and futa. Some of that is weird the rest is just fun. Futa not the chick w/ penis and no vag type gotta have the collection or it ain't right. plus there's more to like but the major boner killer out I've found is guro, a little to nasty for my liking.
Painful anal!! Futa!! Incest!! Incest futa!! Incest only of mother and son !!! Gangbangs!! Really rough!!! Rape!!! Lot of ones with much younger boys and older woman!!! And I'm a girl so I only tell super Pervy guy I know about my love for these thing !!! The only thing I'm really on the edge about is the one with animals .... I dont know just something I can't help but thing is just wrong!!
Monstergirls are a norm, right?
I love my monster girls and futa :3
The only things I don't like is Scat, Yaoi, Dismemberment and Guro. But I LURVE ME MY MONSTERGIRLS.
Hmm, yes. I think tentacles, DP, and massive insertion/penetration of the womb qualify as weird. And those are pretty much my absolute favorite things to read about.
One thing. Some people find Monster Girls repulsive. I happen to find them highly attractive. Probably the geek in me that fantasized about nailing humanoid fantasy creatures of nearly every kind and practically any hot alien chick in a video game.

Not sure if Kemonomimi count as monster girls, but it's sort of the same thing, so I still only said one. Besides, not sure if girls kemonomimi would be considered weird at all, considering 9/10 guys find women in bunny suits attractive.

Well, now that I think about it, I've read quite a few Incest, but it's not as if I go out of my way to find them... they just usually happen to have other tags that interest me. (Vanilla, Tsundere, Oppai, etc)

So... yeah.
Traps and Futa :3
If you consider a lot of Yuri weird then i guess so, that is what i mostly got.
Hentai itslef is considered wierd around the people that i know but loving monster-girls and futa id say i kind of like wierd stuff.
futa <3 <3 <3
Yup. Guro, monster girls, pettanko, incest, futanari and straight shota are my weirder fetishes. The thing that excites me the most are stockings thought I don't find it as weird as the rest.
Dang, I like just about every single tag on Hentai, but I do like some more than others.

Some 'weird' tags would be like futanari, (w)incest, NTR, kemonomimi loli, yandere, ahegao <3, yaoi+trap (crossdressing), monster girls, toys, humiliation, tentacles, forced...It goes on and on.

Ahh I got a special thing for futanari. I liked futanari when I first read about it, but didn't think too much about it. I've made friends with some1 who is into HARDCORE futanari, and I mean HARDCORE. Hes converted me into a futanari lover, I love it as much as he does now :P

I love it all. I've read so many hentai mangas/doujins and I consider it normal to me, not even weird xD