Rate The Last Hentai You Read/Watched

So I don't know how this is going to go but I've been wanting to make it for a while now, we'll see what happens.

What was the last hentai manga or doujinshi you read? Or the last hentai anime you watched?
What did you think of it? You could mention a number of things if you want. What did you like and dislike? If it was hentai manga and doujinshi what would you rate the story and artwork out of 10? How does it compare to other stuff by that artist if you've read others by them? Have you found something new you like? Would you recommend it to people? Similar things could be written about H-anime.

It's up to you how much you want to write, if anything at all, maybe just a rating, but it would be awesome if you could give reasons for why you like or dislike it. If you're like me and read multiple H-manga and doujinshi in a row it could become a bit tedious so it's up to you how many you write about.

It would be pretty cool if people could keep this up.

And yeah, I stole the idea from Ryssen's thread.
I'll start.

So I watched two different H-anime earlier: Angel Core and Donburi Kazoku.

Angel Core
I watched both episodes. I quite liked the art style of this one, it was kind of old school looking despite being made in 2003. The foreheads of two of the girls were huge though. It had some story to it which is always a bonus; after watching episode one I really wanted to see what was going to happen next. Some parts were fappable and others for me personally weren't. There was actually some character shaping and they all had a purpose in terms of the story instead of just getting characters to fuck for the sake of it being an H-anime.
Spoiler:
At the start of episode 1 when you see Salsa I just knew she was going to be fucked by one of those soldiers, I kind of didn't want it to happen because she was being used as a sex slave to nurture that angel core. But Ralph turns out to be a good guy and their relationship is pretty cute. I'm glad they got that cake and tea at the end, but I wonder if they ever did go back or were caught like that woman in the weird ass hat said.

The part with the eyeball was pretty fucked up. Salsa was brave to try and protect Onoma.

I'd recommend this one to people. There is a loli in it though so if people can't watch that then maybe look for something else, but I would say try it.

Art: 7/10
Story: 8/10 (decent for an H-anime)

Donburi Kazoku
I only watched the first episode, I should watch the other so I can get a full picture but I can't bring myself to at the minute. Didn't really like this one, I'm not a big fan of the whole lonely housewife thing. I felt pretty bad for her, which obviously is the whole point, it means it has worked in having that effect on me. But the characterisation was good. They were able to set up the characters exactly as they needed to be for this anime. I'd recommend it to people who like this kind of thing. I'll watch the other episode at some point soon and edit in my final opinion and point to specifics in the story of what I like and dislike.

Art: 6/10 (sure the art is more 'modern' than Angel Core but I didn't like it as much)
Story: 5/10
Suki de Suki de Suki de

9/10

I really liked the sister character and the x ray scenes are some of my favorite things in hentai, Episode 2 was good as well

Garden

9/10

Done by the same studio as Suki de suki de suki de, again the x ray scenes were good, and I have a thing for silver hair.
Sneakyone wrote...
Garden

9/10

Done by the same studio as Suki de suki de suki de, again the x ray scenes were good, and I have a thing for silver hair.

They seriously need to hurry up with an episode 2, that silver haired chick was fucking hot, especially in that first scene in that karaoke booth.
Spoiler:
The alien mask was a bit weird though.

Suki de suki de suki was also awesome. The girl with the pigtails is my favourite.
I haven't crack my folder yet for awhile but here a short list:
Motenaushi ryonaraeru!
No matter how I look at it, its you guys fault no one wants to fuck me
Shiiba San no ura kao 3
and Nozoki ana 110.

All 8/10
I just re-read the very first doujinshi I ever read. It's an Ichigo 100% doujin called Strawberry Mix and reading made me pretty sentimental.

That being said it's definitely not an outstandingly drawn piece and the plot is a bit weak even for vanilla. I still love it though. 7.5/10
Last Hentai I watched was Kanojo ga Mimai ni Konai Wake 1-3.
I'd rate it 7/10. All 3 episodes were different to each other and the stories were pretty cliche/generic. The animation was great though.

Last H-Manga I read was volume 12 of Nozoki Ana, I absolutely love this H-Manga, the story is brilliant and the art style is really nice. Seriously whoever hasn't read this yet, go do that now! It is quite the long read but, trust me when you finish volume one you'll just want to continue onto the next one straight away! 9/10. Truly a special H-Manga.
Mahou Shoujo Erena - 7/10

The fact that you gain powers after being raped by tentacle monsters is a win for both sides.
The last H book I read was Kyouko and her beloved idiot by Nounai Kanojo

9/10

I really liked the book, it threw some story in as well.
Garden: The Animation - Episode 2
So the second episode of Garden finally came out recently. Unlike my opinion of the first episode, the second episode was really disappointing.
Spoiler:
The first episode set out with what seemed to be an interesting story, but in the second episode it didn't really elevate. It just didn't go anywhere. Of course this is an H-anime so we can't expect a masterpiece of a story, but it really could have been better. But for me personally even the main sex scene in episode 2 (which was the foursome with those 3 disgusting guys and that girl) didn't do it for me, it's not really my thing. The sex scene at the start with the main girl however was nice since I find her really cute, though I wish it could have been longer.

I'm hoping for a third episode since the ending of episode 2 was really shitty, they could have done so much more. But whether we'll get one or not I don't know.

Overall rating:
Art: 8.5/10 - the character design, mainly for the main girl, is quality, and the animation,, especially in the first episode is gorgeous
Story: 7/10 - it started out interesting but ended, in my opinion, weak
http://www.longestlist.com/file/28cl82vecm8fu/[this is fun]
http://www.longestlist.com/file/28cl82vecm8fu/[last time means yest]
Magic for the night time only - 1/3
It doesn't have brief story between them and they simply engage that activity.
I was expecting a good story and humors (the second to the last manga I've read was great)
6.5/10 ".5 is made me laugh at the end"
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://i42.tinypic.com/2e375uf.jpg

Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://i43.tinypic.com/1zgffon.jpg
well im currently reading Aki Sora which is sorta like a hentai, so far i give it a 9/10
I posted this on the Kuroniu Video Discussion may as well post it here

Heres my Full Review of Kuroniu
Its Finally Over!
Its Finally Fuggin Over!
Kuroinu is finally Over!
And....

Alot of People seem Pissed O_o;

And I dont Blame em...

First off let me establish i Never do like the Rape, Gangbang (unless done right Mindbreaking, or NTR Genres of Hentai, mostly becuase its a moral kinda deal it dosent ever leave a good satisfaction for myself, I can Fap to it dont get me wrong but i'll be like 'its not enough'. Plus These Genres seemed to Plauge the the Hentaiverse like Cancer, seriously everywhere you look you find em anyware

But...I Digress, this isnt about my Taste in Hentai its about Reviewing Kuroinu.

So did I like it? Nope...

Partly because of its content, while the scnes are very well animated and have some saucy scenes sprinkled here and there that can be considered very faptacular, BUT i wouldnt have given this anythough if it didnt paint a beautiful cast of characters, The Characters all of them are very well made so much so that i could draw Asthetic Personas from each of them, and with the little screen time they have i can construct a Awesome blend of great Chaarcters that i would love to Bang myself, but because the Hentai demands it to be Rape and Mindbreaking it devolves its lovely ladies and makes basicly ALL MEN ARE EVIL kinda route which is a shame, This could have been something simular to Kyonyuu Fanatsy or if they wanted a decent Balance, Simular to bible black, have something that everyone can enjoy.

The Other Reason why I dont like it is because well....it was Rushed...Very Rushed...Esspecally Its ending. Volume 1 and 2 established itself very nicely giving a good world to be in and characters to fap to, but Volume 3 rolls around and they cram 3 characters into there, which is a really short time to get alot of things out of the way, not only that you have to balance out the other characters while we did see what happened to Alicia and Prim, we barely see anything of Origa and Chloe. But Volume 4 was when this house of Cards jsut falls. We have to Cram 3 more Scenes into this aswell as giving Closer on what happened, And the anime failed at this, The Scenes were so Short i was left scratching my head on WTF happened, Only Chloie and Origa got SOME Closer but it was too breif to feel satsifaction, Plus the Sex Scenes they Chosen for Volumes 3 and 4 were a poor choice as their are much better Scenes in the HCG's, I was really excited for the Massive Orgy and seeing some characters team up and do some Raunchy as hell stuff, and MAYBE get a decent Epioluge but it was all half assed...the ending was like Prototype 2, your just sitting there saying 'Now What' what exactly did Volt Accomplish? What happens to our Heroens? Is the World Doomed because they Raped a Goddess? How dose everyone think of this? What Exactly Happened? I hate it when a Hentai gives no sense of Closer to whats going on, leaving us the fans to just judge it how it was

Was their anything I Enjoyed? Yes, I loved its Animation its some of the ebst i've seen in awhile, I also loved our cast of Characters even the main Antagonsits all of them I could see in a Fanatsy Anime like Queens Blade.

All in All This was a Bitter ending, nothing was accomplished and it falls under the catagory of Wasted Potential. I would have much rather seen it as a balanced Hentai having All Genres so no one is dissatisfyed, I would have also liked a 5th Volume to extend the Orgy scene and give Closer on what happened, but we shall sadly never get that, If anything we can hope for a 5 minute Bounus scene at most...but even then thats asking too much and it probley be Insane anyways like what happned at the end of Princess Knight Catue.

Final Score: D-

Postives: Great Animation, Great Chaarcters, Great Set up
Negatives: Rape we seen it before, No Closer, Very Rushed at the Ending, and Lack of Raunchy Scenes

If you enjoyed this Great, I jsut didnt think it was THAT good, and its a Real Sahme as it had Vast Potential.

Well Im going to Start my Doujin on this now >83
I leave you with Some Nice Pics

Forum Image: http://simg.gelbooru.com//images/1717/d30c8a7144bbdd7e5deb826f1d42d929.png
Forum Image: http://simg.gelbooru.com//images/1614/450da455cb4f52208815c4fdc3006e9f.png
Forum Image: http://simg.gelbooru.com//images/1557/0cd768aeed352ce29c3ce039113843c5.png
Forum Image: http://simg.gelbooru.com//images/1132/57177b252b729c4fd543443901bc1659.jpeg
Umemaro 3D
Animated : 8.5/10 ...
Koakuma Kanojo

9/10

Those X-ray scenes in hentai are my favorite, add a succubus into the equation for the first half and you have magic, the second half with the futa Videotape was pretty good too, also made me laugh a bit.