What is the hottest dress a woman can wear?

Pages 12Next

What is the hottest dress a woman can wear?

Total Votes : 103
All, if not most girls in the hentai manga end up naked, but before they are, do what they wear add to the action itself? What is the hottest dress a woman can wear to seduce or please the man she like?

This poll is inspired from the latest entry in Fakku.net: Onee 30.
One Piece swimsuits, Camisoles, and body paint
maid ouffit or school uniform.... or really any kind if uniform is perfect.
Semi-see through lingerie. Something lacey with string and an opening below because I like panties on.

Aside from lingerie, I like a girl with her own dress shirt (not man's, dislike that). Female dress shirt and panties on work for me, no bra.
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
DarkShatter wrote...
(not man's, dislike that)

I'm the opposite. Nothing drives me crazier after sex than seeing the girl wear the guy's obviously larger top ONLY.

Forum Image: http://s3.amazonaws.com/theoatmeal-img/comics/minor_differences4/shirt1.png
A man's oversized t-shirt and nothing else is priceless, but depending on the nightwear e.g a silky camisole, maybe some frills that accentuate the curves and a bow...could be almost as sexy as the t-shirt.
Sgt.broski Where's the futa Jacob
SolidShark wrote...
Fancy lingerie (stockings).

Exactly.
Hanayome Ultimate Laziness
Maid outfit~
Really the only outfit I love.
The Naked Apron has to be favorite, but a plain one piece swimsuit or school uniform is also really good. Lacy undergarments aren't my thing. For underwear shimapan works well of course :3
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
Oversized man shirt with no undies, actually.
Sabers Praetor Unlimited Lewd Works
Meido....that is all
Fancy lingerie

Just thinking about how smooth and silky some of those look, along with the variety in them.
Boyfriends oversized button up shirt with or with out undies
I like a girl (or man) in uniform.
A few are real good, but I chose swimsuit, they are usually wet when wearing one, and man those one piece leotard type looking swimsuit's that are usually blue in anime. Love em!!

Lingerie is an extremely close 2nd.
No Bunny suits huh? Ahh well..
To be honest i don't mind what she wear.. As long as she's a woman (and cute) it's all bonertastic!
DeltaDerps wrote...
To be honest i don't mind what she wear.. As long as she's a woman (and cute) it's all bonertastic!

I figured a bunny suit would count as a uniform.

Uniforms all the way! :'D
Hime_Takamura wrote...
DeltaDerps wrote...

I figured a bunny suit would count as a uniform.

Uniforms all the way! :'D

I failed myself as a pervert. I didn't think about putting in cosplay as an option.
I'm partial to sundresses

Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://puu.sh/4VQoZ.jpg
Oversized, off-the-shoulder, tight-fitting, ribbed sweaters.
Pages 12Next