American Horror Story Coven

I mean... it's got Kathy f*ckin Bates!

But no seriously, your thoughts on the show?
Has it started yet? I liked the first 2 seasons, I expect good things from this one too.
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
I'll be watching this, already have the first episode on my PC. Just have to start watching it. Creepy creepy Kathy Bates.
The first episode was just a little creepier than I wanted it to be. The fact they are using a mix of historical and fictional characters is kind of making it more terrifying. Holy Shit, I knew Kathy Bates was incredible but I never thought she would haunt my nightmares.

Season 1 was my favorite, but I can't wait to watch the rest of this season.
UsagiHime wrote...
The first episode was just a little creepier than I wanted it to be. The fact they are using a mix of historical and fictional characters is kind of making it more terrifying. Holy Shit, I knew Kathy Bates was incredible but I never thought she would haunt my nightmares.

Season 1 was my favorite, but I can't wait to watch the rest of this season.

I agree with you 100%. The first episode kinda bothered me. But then again I like that a show can actually affect me, usually horror movies and shows are mildly amusing.

And Kathy Bates never ceases to amaze me. Her performances, no matter what she plays, are spot on. She's my favorite actress of all time, second on that list is Rachel Weisz (only because I find her incredibly attractive).
mdarkanima wrote...

And Kathy Bates never ceases to amaze me. Her performances, no matter what she plays, are spot on.

Having Kathy Bates AND Jessica Lange in the same show is too much! They are both so incredible!
I liked the premiere. Interested to see where this goes

Also,its about time Basset got work
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
You know what, I think I'll wait till all the episodes have aired. Seems like something you'd watch to watch back to back and not wait a week.
Yah. I'm glad I started watching Game of Thrones late for that reason. You get hooked and want to see more. I hate having to wait for the new episode of Coven :(

I am also watching Sleepy Hollow lately, it's so-so but it gives me something to do whilst waiting for more Coven.

And I also agree it's about time Basset got work. And Jessica Lange is incredible also! Loved her performances in the 1st and 2nd season of AHS.
Spoiler:
I liked episode 2 a lot, I was happy they introduced the fantastic voodoo lady in the modern day. I think it's really cool how Kathy Bates's character is immortal same with the witch who was thought to be burned alive. I can't wait for this weeks episode.