Ladies - What's your favorite hentai manga?

When I saw the comments for Shiwasu no Okina's Girlfriend Boyfriend Girlfriend, I was a little surprised at how many girls commented (and even made an account just to comment) and say how hot the thought of having two hot guy friends fuck them is. I guess this should be obvious, but its not often that guys hear what girl's ultimate fantasies are.

I want to know what hentai you've read that has really gotten you off - what stories have touched your deepest desires?
Oh man, you asked for it.

I LOVE all of these but I've bolded my two absolute favorties. Maidens love affair chapter 3 and Sasou X maid fuku win if only because I'm a maid cosplayer, so they hits REALLY close to home. Pure Heart Girl actually is really similar to how I tried to seduce my boyfriend (now husband) once. I got laughed at but it worked -__^.

• Virtual Sweet Hearts by Takuto
    Nightmare by Bosshi
    Captain and Me by Inu
    The aphrodisiac of love started it all by Kuro no Miki
    Shoujo Material Chapter 8 by Naruco Hanaharu
    Maid in Secret by Hisai
    Maidens Love Love Affair - Chapter 3 by Kiyashii
    Sasou X Maid Fuku by Kamino Ryuya
    Pure Heart Girl by Kotengu
    Quick or Slow by Sugaishi
    His final move hit my weak spot! by Noriaki Kayama because it is HILARIOUS
    Velvet Kiss (which should be on everyone's list, ever).
    Reserved Maid by Fukuyama Naoto

Side note, I actually hadn't read Girlfriend Boyfriend Girlfriend before you mentioned it, but now I have. It is now on the list.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
I'm a sucker for everything done by Homonculus, especially Home Mate and Home Mate 2.

[spoil]Also I'm a guy because fuck your preference for females responding to your thread, you sexist.

I really am a sucker for good art. Here's some of my favorite artist/groups though:

Nise Midi Doronokai: I just love the coloring. I can't get enough of it.

Yakiyama Line: Not to huge on Raisin Bread, but I like all the schoolgirl rape stories.

Yamatogawa: But who doesn't love Yamatogawa-sensei? Such sweet vanilla.

Homonculus: vanilla and great art. Also even when there's the oppai tag, this artist doesn't make giant gag boobs with weird looking nipples. Weird giant boobs in hentai are just weird to me.

Naruco Hanaharu: Maids Maid Maids (and Vanilla!!) I love the Shoujo Material series too.

I also like Whenever You Touch Me chapter 2 because I'm a chubby girl and I would love for someone to say "I love your butt, please go out with me!"

As for Girlfriend Boyfriend Girlfriend, even though it was technically cheating, it was also vanilla. What I liked is just the prospect of two men doting over her, one being rather inexperienced and shy and the other dominating and seductive.

But anyway, here's my favorites list if you're really curious.
ShindoL's becoming a girl.
Hime_Takamura wrote...

As for Girlfriend Boyfriend Girlfriend, even though it was technically cheating, it was also vanilla. What I liked is just the prospect of two men doting over her, one being rather inexperienced and shy and the other dominating and seductive.

But anyway, here's my favorites list if you're really curious.

Thanks!
I'm going to also add Rokusama 198000 Yen which just came out today. There is something just adorable about husband/wife couples who are in perfect sync. It's like reading a romance novel, but without a thousand crappy synonyms for "penis".
This Ouja-sama's in trouble I've got to do something, Fondness Doll and Catnip panic are probably my favorites. The first and second are both on Fakku.
Sneakyone wrote...
ShindoL's becoming a girl.

What? For real? I love ShindoL. Hhgn. He's the best.
Another World by Yuzuki N' Dash - that manga gave me so much feels .

Feel My Heartbeat, Give You My Life by Konchiki - it's so sweet and funny <3

Milk Party! by Taropun it's so funny XD

Saa, Oshioki no Jikan desu by SugarBerrySyrup it's a Pandora Hearts( my favorite manga) doujinshi I like it because IDK it's so hawt XD I like naughty Xerxes Break it makes me go aasfksdjhfskjh <3 naughty Reim is hawt too XD
all is okay with me and yes am a boy
InnocentLover wrote...

Saa, Oshioki no Jikan desu by SugarBerrySyrup it's a Pandora Hearts( my favorite manga) doujinshi I like it because IDK it's so hawt XD I like naughty Xerxes Break it makes me go aasfksdjhfskjh <3 naughty Reim is hawt too XD

What about those specifically do you like? Surely there are parts that turn you on the most?
sadatora wrote...
InnocentLover wrote...

What about those specifically do you like? Surely there are parts that turn you on the most?

Hello, sorry for the late reply ,I've been feeling sick lately.
Well I like the part that Sharon was on top of Xerxes and kiss him I think it was sweet. Even though I'm not a BreakxSharon fan.
The part that turns me on most was Break was kissing Sharon and Reim is giving her an oral sex!! LOL (yes I know I'm a pervert) XD

Please excuse my english =P
I don't really have a favorite manga in particular~
Although I like mangas that are uncensored and nicely drawn~
On characters, I don't like oversized boobies :/ I'm a D cup so it's easier for me to fantasize on characters the same or smaller.
Ahegao is a no no :/ I want the resistant type of loli~
And on the men, I want it forced and can be group of strangers or your own brother(believe me I have a brother complex)

I mean-- one does not simply choose a favorite hentai manga xD
I adore Shiwasu no Okina, and I'm also a big fan of some of the "usuals": Homunculus, Kisaragi Gunma (though his stuff gets bland after awhile), Naruco Hanaharu, NaPaTa, Yukimi and Yamatogawa. But I won't post any of their stuff (except Chupachari because hot damn), since I like too many to pick and choose.

A few specific favorites from other artists:

The Fela Pure series. I try to stay away from incest tags 'cause it's not really my thing, but Fue does fellatio scenes exceptionally well. It's rough and dirty and pretty awesome if you're also an oral fan.

The Neighborhood Couple K&S: this one is recent but it's so adorable. It hits home for me as well so I really love it.

Private Lesson: A really good female teacher/male student one.

Setsunateki Mousou Shoujo - Lion Heart Chapter: From a pretty long series where the main character has sex with a lot of guys, with a similar formula over and over again...but this chapter was really hot.

Going Otome Ch.6: It's hilarious. Ignoring the copious amount of virgin blood Takenoko is fond of, it's pretty hot as well.

The March Rabbits of An After School Chapter 2: I think the sex is just really well done. Also the teacher is adorable.

I'll end it with Riko's Big Adventure because all hail pettanko that isn't associated with a loli character! /speaks levels to me

I have more in my Favorites but I chose the ones that stand out to me/ones I've revisited.
AstralCodemaker wrote...
On characters, I don't like oversized boobies :/ I'm a D cup so it's easier for me to fantasize on characters the same or smaller.
And on the men, I want it forced and can be group of strangers or your own brother(believe me I have a brother complex)

Ds are pretty big though!
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
sadatora wrote...
AstralCodemaker wrote...

In real life, perhaps, but D's may as well be A's in hentai land.
sadatora wrote...
AstralCodemaker wrote...

Pwahaha! :D Not in my case! Maybe I'm just too dissatisfied with this OR I just plain like small ones *u*