Do you play League of Legends?

Do you play League of Legends?

Total Votes : 4,941
Yea I play. I decided to get off my ass and play ranked for once to hit gold. Send me a friend request if u wanna play. My name is progenitals69 and I'm on the NA servers.
tried it, too slow paced for me.
I liked smite better~
Hell yeah I do - Taric, Sona, Nami, Lulu - Support is my calling, but don't make me use Ahri, Annie, or Irelia or your day will end badly.
used to years ago but I changed from LoL to SMITE because a lack of new chars and non-updated lore got me wanting a new game. It's a great game but it's just not as good as SMITE. My mains were Gangplank, Vayne, Ashe, Miss Fortune. In SMITE its Zeus, Poseidon, Anubis, Ao Kuang. Hit me up if you want PharuanUndearth(SMITE).
played, not really into it since more into DotA during that time
not a bad game just not into it anymore.
Playing World of Tanks more :D
Nope, playing Dota 2
I played it once and didn't really liked it, so went back to Dota 2
guammastermind671 Da RL Lurker at FAKKU
Lost six tmes in a row...FML I need something else!
Started out on Dota 2 thanks to Steam, so whenever I look at LoL I find I dislike the styling and the theme of the looks.
It somehow looks too shiny.
Plus the grinding to get characters leaves a bad taste after getting *all* of DotA 2 characters off the bat.

Kinda wish I was good at both games and thus able to quote unquote "discuss" which one is better (I've heard various arguments both ways [no actual info, just arguments] and I remember overhearing a conversation in where the guy switched to Dota to get something resembling a challenge).
Though I am a Valve fanboy, so Dota is already awesome in my book.

Only got around 70 hours and nearly all of that is w/ bots, trying to not suck.
heard bits and pieces about it
never actually seen or played it
RL tends to keep me busy
and my play buddy(ie. my bf/husband)
is not with me ATM so I kinda neglected gaming for a while now
I always come out of the jungle and suprise buttfuck my opponents <3
I do like, I've played since the beta, I've quit maybe 5 times already, but I've always come back. I haven't come back to it yet, but I've just started watching the Season 3 Championships, so I feel my LoL trigger finger itching right now.

I'm not much of a player, I actually pretty suck at this game. I still haven't gotten to 30 yet, but I enjoy playing it.
Play it and love it!
Played a few games, didn't see the appeal of the game, alway doing what is essentially the same thing. The highly unwelcoming community didn't help either. If you're not some kind of "pro" who knows everything about the meta, you suck and should die horribly in a fire, also, they fucked your mom - According to said LoL community.
well, i´m also gold til now, just wanted elise skin and gold medal ^^ but it´s not dat hard if you can play your lane and your team is NOT feeding, trolling, etc, and if they focus tank: GG ..... u know what i mean ;)
just hit gold 2 days ago, now i can rest from ranked mode. Played mostly support but reluctantly got placed mid and top. Picked up Riven, Zed, Ahri, Syndra, and Nidalee, surprisingly I got good with them. Not trying to be the best i can due to school and my last semester before I attain my Bachelors.

Also I play Dota 2, love Crystal maiden, Lich, and can't wait for frost wyvern. (support ice theme i see?) occasionally shadow shaman and Lion.

Smite as well, with Hela, Aphrodite, Freya, and Isis

Infinite crisis with Zatanna, Poison Ivy, Arcane Green lantern and hopefully Atomic Green Lantern.

as you can see I am a complete MOBA freak and do not focus on one, I may play League more but I do not raise up my nose to the others as I love playing them

P.S.-did I mention I love playing support :3
Played it for a few years, boring.
plat 2 lee sin main :D
the race to diamond is real
I have a slight obsession when it comes to League. I play League more in a week than two full times jobs.
Never played it, swore not to even try it.
Because I'm not into this type of game.