How do you like your showers?

Pages Prev1234Next

What temperature do you take your showers?

Total Votes : 92
I switch it up. Usually I take a warm shower and slowly make it colder the longer I'm in there so the steam doesn't feel suffocating. But I live in Florida, so it makes it pretty damn easy to take a cold/freezing shower some days.
Hot showers. I hate taking cold showers...
I don't like showers. I am like a cat; I dislike cleaning myself. I usually bathe once every 1-2 weeks. Luckily for the world, I rarely leave the house and have very little interaction with other people(when I do leave the house for whatever reason, I take a bath).
Kope wrote...
I don't like showers. I am like a cat; I dislike cleaning myself. I usually bathe once every 1-2 weeks. Luckily for the world, I rarely leave the house and have very little interaction with other people(when I do leave the house for whatever reason, I take a bath).

FYI, cats clean itself using it's tongue. And they often do it.

On topic. Usually I prefer to use cold shower. To wake myself up.
BUT, if I go to mountain, or other cold places, then warm shower.
I like mine really hot, just under where it starts to hurt.
Kuro vi Lolitannia wrote...
Kope wrote...

FYI, cats clean itself using it's tongue. And they often do it.

On topic. Usually I prefer to use cold shower. To wake myself up.
BUT, if I go to mountain, or other cold places, then warm shower.
Ah true, Good point. I guess what I meant to say was "Just like cats, I dislike bathes".

:)
Burning hot. I prefer to come out steaming.
Hot shower at the end of the day, beer usually follows.
It depends, but most of the time I like warm showers.
Wram feels comfi to me
Warm to Scalding hot like a boiling lobster.

I do this even in summer.
Warm -> Cold for me.
I start with warm to wash myself and just when I`m about to finish I gradually go towards cold and stay there for a few moments. It feels great, suddenly you have a lot of energy.
I like my showers how I like my women

Wet and hot
animefreak_usa wrote...
Golden, and with your mom.

Hot and soapy.

I dunno why it took me so long to realize but... are you a member of "Yamasho"?
Aizou wrote...
Warm -> Cold for me.
I start with warm to wash myself and just when I`m about to finish I gradually go towards cold and stay there for a few moments. It feels great, suddenly you have a lot of energy.

this is a good idea
Kadushy Douchebag
Hot showers all day every day. Rarely would I make it cold... unless the day was like 100F outside.
Cinia Pacifica Ojou-sama Writer
Cold.

Not because I prefer it, but because that's the only option. If it's winter, the water becomes freezing... ;~;
Hot shower because it relaxes my body.
Fruid Lurker of Threads
Depends on the weather or the activity, but my daily showers are warm/hot.
Sgt.broski Where's the futa Jacob
I like it how I like my women.

Spoiler:
If you catch my drift.
Pages Prev1234Next