Pages Prev1234Next
SolidShark wrote...
Kona-chan wrote...
SolidShark wrote...
LadyAbsol wrote...
I'll just say I'm a girl

Damn. I wanted a boy.

LadyAbsol wrote...
and that I'm a photographer (still studying though)

>Arts.

Good luck coping with unemployment afterwards.

oh lol, coming from a shitposter...

OT: welcome, OP...

I merely gave my opinion.

for an opinion it's too critical...
SolidShark wrote...
Kona-chan wrote...
SolidShark wrote...
Kona-chan wrote...
SolidShark wrote...
LadyAbsol wrote...
I'll just say I'm a girl

Damn. I wanted a boy.

LadyAbsol wrote...

>Arts.

for an opinion it's too critical...

I don't think the non-IB-non-CTFG-non-Nosebleed post count means anything. The number raises while you quote someone else and debate with them for the next two pages or give a compliment at W&F, doubt credibility of LRR, and link smut mangas nobody will read at MDVD. So it doesn't really say anything from my perspective.

... What the fuck are you even talking about?
SolidShark wrote...
Kona-chan wrote...
SolidShark wrote...
I don't think the non-IB post count means anything. The number raises while you quote someone else and debate with them for the next two pages or give a compliment at W&F, doubt credibility of LRR, and link smut mangas nobody will read at MDVD. So it doesn't really say anything from my perspective.

The 901 non-IB posts I got that you called shitposts.

Funny, I recall you shitposting outside of IB...
SolidShark wrote...
The 901 non-IB-non-CTFG-non-Nosebleed posts I got that you called shitposts.

I've had to read this, like, twenty times until I finally realized what you're trying to say: You don't know what the word "shitpost" means, do you?

Unless I'm missing something, that is the only way I can see this being an actual argument.

OT: Hello, new person.~ Be sure to check the right sections next time and I hope you enjoy your time here.~

Forum Image: https://i.imgur.com/gMe7nJY.gif
Dee::Arc wrote...
SolidShark wrote...

I've had to read this, like, twenty times until I finally realized what you're trying to say: You don't know what the word "shitpost" means, do you?

Unless I'm missing something, that is the only way I can see this being an actual argument.

OT: Hello, new person.~ Be sure to check the right sections next time and I hope you enjoy your time here.~

Yeah, someone was kind enough to show me the "How to fakku" manual

PS:
41 notifs..... srsly guys?
Solidshark, Kona-chan, please go measure your dicks in PMs, it's kinda sad seeing my first thread filled with rage-posts ):
Sgt.broski Where's the futa Jacob
Kona-chan wrote...
SolidShark wrote...
Kona-chan wrote...
SolidShark wrote...
I don't think the non-IB post count means anything. The number raises while you quote someone else and debate with them for the next two pages or give a compliment at W&F, doubt credibility of LRR, and link smut mangas nobody will read at MDVD. So it doesn't really say anything from my perspective.

The 901 non-IB posts I got that you called shitposts.

Funny, I recall you shitposting outside of IB...

BAM!
LadyAbsol wrote...

Solidshark, Kona-chan, please go measure your dicks in PMs, it's kinda sad seeing my first thread filled with rage-posts ):

I like u.
LadyAbsol wrote...
rage-posts ):

child pls
cruz737 wrote...
LadyAbsol wrote...
cruz737 wrote...
LadyAbsol wrote...
say what! wrote...
Wait, do you have x or y?

Y, du-uh, dark pokeys> the rest
My best friend has the X

What's your friend safari composed of?

I... don't want to talk about it ;_;
[size=10](bug)[/h]

If you have dragon I would most love to add you, I already have 98 friends and I have no haxordus

Unfortunately I have steel.(Ferroseed, Skarmory, Klefky)

We can be great friends if I have a 3DS and either X or Y.

[size=10];.; I want that safari[/h]
LadyAbsol wrote...
SolidShark wrote...

PS:

Sorry about that, this happens in any thread Solid posts in. We're trying to find proof of him being underage so that he can be banned. Just try to ignore what he says in the future. Oh, and you can also adblock his avatar and signature too.
Foreground Eclipse wrote...
LadyAbsol wrote...
SolidShark wrote...

PS:

Sorry about that, this happens in any thread Solid posts in. We're trying to find proof of him being underage so that he can be banned. Just try to ignore what he says in the future. Oh, and you can also adblock his avatar and signature too.

oh lord
Forum Image: http://puu.sh/5wq9K/c1d83cd522.jpg
say what! wrote...
Foreground Eclipse wrote...
LadyAbsol wrote...
SolidShark wrote...

PS:

oh lord
Forum Image: http://puu.sh/5wq9K/c1d83cd522.jpg

Dood... He knows already.

[size=28][color=#9D0A0A]THE INTERNET WAHLLS OF CYBERIN' SCHPACE HAVE DIGITAL EARS. DOLBY DIGITAL PROOFED AND COPYPASTA'D![/color][/h]

If he doesn't... Gud Lawd Awmightah he dense.

[size=28][color=#9D0A0A]GUD LAWD HE BE DENSE.[/color][/h]

And the cats outta the baaaag.
LadyAbsol wrote...

[color=olive]>first thread in IB
>implying we're showing off
>rage-posts
> ):[/color]

yeah, no...
SolidShark wrote...
Kona-chan wrote...
SolidShark wrote...
LadyAbsol wrote...
I'll just say I'm a girl

Damn. I wanted a boy.

LadyAbsol wrote...

>Arts.

Nigger I make 3-6 grand for three hours of real work 2-6 times a month.
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
LadyAbsol wrote...

PS:

You're a furfag, you post shit like this AND you have shitty friend safari.

I'm disappointed.
cruz737 wrote...
LadyAbsol wrote...

PS:

You're a furfag, you post shit like this AND you have shitty friend safari.

I'm disappointed.

not really i just like absol
And it ain't my fault my safari is shit
SolidShark wrote...
Suspecting Absol's a troll.
Forum Image: http://damnxd.org/files/never-trust-that-wiggle.jpg

Pay it no mind. Simply the standard procedure whence dealing with girls on the internet.

Whether you are an actual female or not, I care not. You have "Lady" in your name, and so I shall treat as such, which entails my endless flirtations- misguided though they may be.

So fare thee this eve, my sweet flower?
PumpJack McGee wrote...
Forum Image: http://damnxd.org/files/never-trust-that-wiggle.jpg

Pay it no mind. Simply the standard procedure whence dealing with girls on the internet.

Whether you are an actual female or not, I care not. You have "Lady" in your name, and so I shall treat as such, which entails my endless flirtations- misguided though they may be.

So fare thee this eve, my sweet flower?

I WOULD DESTROY THAT ASS. Also smooth pimp Jack.
Pages Prev1234Next