Do you celebrate Christmas?

Do you celebrate Christmas?

Total Votes : 6,122
Of couse I do!!!
...although, I'm the conservative type who doesn't believe in some kind of Santa, but rather in the child Christ :P
There is no christmas in Soviet Russia. Something is called christmas and it's on the 7th of january, but it is not celebrated widely. But new year lasts 11 days (now 7, unfortunately).
I really like the mood during Christmas, but don't actually celebrate anything because I'm poor and friendless for the most part.
I love to give gifts, but the whole "white Christmas, Holiday cheer" thing isn't for me. As long as I get to spend time with my family, and make someone happy, then it's a good Christmas.
I celebrate it, but the fact that I hate winter, makes me not enjoy the holiday.
I do celebrate Christmas, but I hate how fucking commercialized it has become; I could be gifted a brand new car, and I'd hate it.
Just because the fucking calendar says 'it's christmas time' I- all of the sudden- get shit for free.

Spoiler:
protip: if you wanna give somebody you really care about something special, give them a piece of paper that says "Let's have lunch at your favorite cafe - my treat."
Christmas is cool and all, but all the Santa fetishists posting on le fakku forums kinda put me off.
I celebrate Christmas with my girlfriend most of the time, but I'm not really that into it as a holiday
I celebrate it. It just takes a while before the christmas spirit infects me.
Yesss! I love this time of year! *-*
I'm only in it for all the presents :D
Honestly i drink throughout the holidays and typically don't remember much. My drinking normally starts 2 days before Christmas and ends the after new-years. But everyone celebrates in their own way.
ALL HAIL SANTA!!!
i dont celebrate it, but the building i live gets decorated by landlady i often get pulled to christmas partys and new year by my friends more than i dont like it i think im just exausted not only from work but study and dealing for a whole semester all kind of idiotic and loyal people which makes me sick so at december i just wanna lay in an exact 180 degrees position and rest.
Oh hell yeah, gotta love Christmas! :)
not the jingles and the pringles and the 7 different kinds of deodorant

also check out my Christmas hat
Gotta have dat santa hat.
Wow. You really left us with a choice there lol

I don't celebrate Christmas or Hanukkah or anything. I go to family Christmas parties which are never actually on Christmas day ironically. I'll give someone a gift just to not be the asshole in the room but that's as far as I go.
We don't lay out presents on Christmas day, put a tree, anything like that, nor do we have a feast in the house. We treat it like any other day. We just watch TV, eat supper like normal and talk. Maybe catch up on work but that's it.
yeh we do but my family is prty divided up so i just try n make it special with my wife and our little family aka room mates and other friends
i do it but not really idk lost the feeling of it.