Pages Prev12345Next
Cinia Pacifica Ojou-sama Writer
Good luck everyone.

Hope the winner buys something good with the prize. ;-;
Xenon FAKKU Writer
Cinia Pacifica wrote...
Good luck everyone.

You should have entered, I was waiting all month for an entry from you. I'm disappointed in you, Rise.
Xenon wrote...
Cinia Pacifica wrote...
Good luck everyone.

You should have entered, I was waiting all month for an entry from you. I'm disappointed in you, Rise.

Had to finish some other stuff first though.

I can't just irresponsibly toss aside stuff I decide to do either. Still struggling to write something for that Secret Santa event even though it ended about a week ago.

Didn't expect life to be this busy this year, honestly.
Xenon FAKKU Writer
Cinia Pacifica wrote...

I can't just irresponsibly toss aside stuff I decide to do either. Still struggling to write something for that Secret Santa event even though it ended about a week ago.

Maybe if you'd procrastinate less...

Anyways, fair enough. You know I tease you because I care, but some people mashed their's out in less than a day. You had plenty of time.

If you still have stuff to do, you should hop to it.

At least come back and post some nice comments on people's stories when the polling starts.
Xenon wrote...
Cinia Pacifica wrote...

Maybe if you'd procrastinate less...

Anyways, fair enough. You know I tease you because I care, but some people mashed their's out in less than a day. You had plenty of time.

At least come back and post some nice comments on people's stories when the polling starts.

FFFFFFFFF- you got me there.

I mashed mine out in 4 hours back in 2012, but I got many negative comments, so I think I'd rather take my sweet time - next time.

I will... maybe. I'm pretty terse and concise with my comments, so I don't really know if they're really worth anything.
Xenon FAKKU Writer
Cinia Pacifica wrote...

I mashed mine out in 4 hours back in 2012, but I got many negative comments, so I think I'd rather take my sweet time - next time.

I will... maybe. I'm pretty terse and concise with my comments, so I don't really know if they're really worth anything.

Next time, you might just say 'next time.' Carpe diem.

Leave anything, it's better than nothing and often the smallest of comments can be the most profound, or have the most impact. You just might be exactly what someone needs to hear, so speak genuinely.
Xenon wrote...
Cinia Pacifica wrote...

Next time, you might just say 'next time.' Carpe diem.

Leave anything, it's better than nothing and often the smallest of comments can be the most profound, or have the most impact. You just might be exactly what someone needs to hear, so speak genuinely.

Exactly! <3

We'll see about that. Kinda unlikely that I'll read anything anytime soon (first exam on 10th derp). But I'll make some comments here and there I guess.
AssasinZAssasin Not Hentai Protagonist
I truly haven't been on here in ages, haha.

And yeah, I was wondering if Rise might put out any stories, But i guess not, this time.

Welp, Good luck to all in the contest!
xninebreaker FAKKU Writer
Cinia Pacifica wrote...

Worth a lot btw.
With this many Fakku Writers around now, we should hold a contest between these recognized and talented writers, one of these days.
Cinia Pacifica wrote...
With this many Fakku Writers around now, we should hold a contest between these recognized and talented writers, one of these days.

What does one need to accomplish to be one of those "Recognized" or "Talented" writers, though? That qualification sounds a bit...vague.

I think a contest like this is fine, new talent is always welcome too.
leonard267 FAKKU Non-Writer
Done with the first parody of the contest entries! It can be found in Livided's entry and the Mudslinging Thread.

https://www.fakku.net/forums/writing-and-fanfiction/winter-writing-contest-wrap-up-campaigning-and-mudslinging

https://www.fakku.net/forums/writing-and-fanfiction/winter-contest-entry-2013-cold-fire-and-gauntlets/page/2
AssasinZAssasin wrote...
Cinia Pacifica wrote...

What does one need to accomplish to be one of those "Recognized" or "Talented" writers, though? That qualification sounds a bit...vague.

The title lol.
Xenon FAKKU Writer
The first poll is up and can be found here.
leonard267 wrote...
Done with the first parody of the contest entries! It can be found in FGRaptor's entry and the Mudslinging Thread.

https://www.fakku.net/forums/writing-and-fanfiction/winter-writing-contest-wrap-up-campaigning-and-mudslinging

https://www.fakku.net/forums/writing-and-fanfiction/winter-contest-entry-2013-regret

The second parody is up!
Best of luck to everyone in the coming polls. Minimal presence achieved. Semi-kidding, semi not. Busy busy life. Be back soon though.

Watch out for parody overload, Leonard. Sent one of my friends to the hospital. You know not what you toy with.
Jericho Antares wrote...
Best of luck to everyone in the coming polls. Minimal presence achieved. Semi-kidding, semi not. Busy busy life. Be back soon though.

Watch out for parody overload, Leonard. Sent one of my friends to the hospital. You know not what you toy with.

Yes. I have to ask for permission before I write those parodies. Not all of them are humorous though. I believe parodies are stories that are non-canon.
Xenon FAKKU Writer
The second poll is up...here.
Hmm. Congrats to those who made it past poll 1~

and of course, best of luck to those in poll 2 as well! Let's hope all your work on the story pays off.
Xenon FAKKU Writer
The finals poll is up and you can find it here. Make sure you give your vote wisely!
Pages Prev12345Next