Tsundere Workshop

E-1 is pretty easy for me till I get to Takao where she just uses her klein field to take no damage from all my attacks and I'll give that a try to see how it works.

and my Iona is lvl 30
Bring Aircraft too? I recall E-1 doesn't have enemy with high Anti-Aircraft weapons.

Takao is a good addition since her shield and gravity cannon is very useful.
Yeap I took an Aircraft as well she just keeps blocking or evading all my attacks though.

I have horrible luck
You should bring Haruna or Yukikaze for more luck instead of Fusou sisters. just joking...

Well just bring 2 carriers, Iona, Torpedo sisters (if you equip them with midget submarine) and 1 Battleship.

You can do it! Also reminder that E-2 has furniture fairy as complete kill reward. You can buy kotatsu for your daughters
leonard267 FAKKU Non-Writer
Sorry for barging in. I am writing a short story on tsunderes. Since this is a tsundere thread, can anyone tell me how do they behave and what lines would they use?

The story is about a tsundere ghost harassing our dear main character.
Don't get it wrong, I'm just doing this for my own sake!

Pretty much every tsundere main lines.
Sanada-Kun wrote...

You inspired me to come up with these lines. I wonder if it is okay. You may be familiar with my style of writing. It is dry, grumpy and unpleasant:

She had an interesting fashion of speaking, a fashion that Yara grew to hate:

“Why are you reading like that? It is not as if I want you to read like that!”
“Why are you sleeping like that? It is not as if I want you to sleep like that!”
“Why are you s****ing like that? It is not as if I want you to s*** like that!”
“Why are you breathing like that? It is not as if I want you to breathe like that!”

Then, around a week after they first met, Yara finally got to know her name. The following was the conversation that led to Yara knowing her name. It begun with that woman shrieking,

“Why don’t you want to know my name? It is not as if I want you to know my name!”

Yara apologised profusely even though he did no wrong. After a few more moments of that woman’s shrieking, it was then followed by what Yara found a sickly sweet and soft voice,

“If you really want to know, my name is Sanae.”

It was then followed by a very abrupt and rude ear-shattering yell,
“IT IS NOT AS IF I WANT YOU TO KNOW MY NAME IS SANAE!”
Fallan Kamen Rider Cheeki
leonard267 wrote...
Spoiler:
Sanada-Kun wrote...

You inspired me to come up with these lines. I wonder if it is okay. You may be familiar with my style of writing. It is dry, grumpy and unpleasant:

“Why are you sleeping like that? It is not as if I want you to sleep like that!”
“Why are you breathing like that? It is not as if I want you to breathe like that!”

Then, around a week after they first met, Yara finally got to know her name. The following was the conversation that led to Yara knowing her name. It begun with that woman shrieking,

“Why don’t you want to know my name? It is not as if I want you to know my name!”

Yara apologised profusely even though he did no wrong. After a few more moments of that woman’s shrieking, it was then followed by what Yara found a sickly sweet and soft voice,

There's something missing.
Fallan wrote...
leonard267 wrote...
Spoiler:
Sanada-Kun wrote...

Agreed. I think it is love.
leonard267 wrote...
Fallan wrote...
leonard267 wrote...
Spoiler:
Sanada-Kun wrote...

Agreed. I think it is love.

It lacked the emotion of the tsundere.
lol
Sanada-Kun wrote...
You should bring Haruna or Yukikaze for more luck instead of Fusou sisters. just joking...

Well just bring 2 carriers, Iona, Torpedo sisters (if you equip them with midget submarine) and 1 Battleship.

You can do it! Also reminder that E-2 has furniture fairy as complete kill reward. You can buy kotatsu for your daughters

But I am using the Fusou sisters >_>

I done that combination and Takao just keeps blocking all my attacks. I only been able to bring her down halve her hp once.

Tsunderes most likely wont say what they really want to say and will say the opposite of what they want to say.
Fallan wrote...

I suppose that emotion is the lack of honesty or the inability to express one's feelings properly?
Hmmm. Try to rearrange your equipment slots (each ship except carrier) and set it so you can trigger double attack at Night Battle.

Klien field is main problem here, so you need to do the night battle.

http://kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Combat

Only Fusou sisters as battleships?
leonard267 wrote...
Fallan wrote...

I suppose that emotion is the lack of honesty or the inability to express one's feelings properly?

Embarrassment, irritation, longing, etcetera.
Fallan wrote...
leonard267 wrote...
Fallan wrote...

Embarrassment, irritation, longing, etcetera.

I see. Frustration. Thank you so much.
Now go, young one. Create a tsundere that will make me sick.
Sanada-Kun wrote...
Hmmm. Try to rearrange your equipment slots (each ship except carrier) and set it so you can trigger double attack at Night Battle.

Klien field is main problem here, so you need to do the night battle.

http://kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Combat

Only Fusou sisters as battleships?

I only recently got almost all the Kongou Sisters except for one >_> and the Fusou sisters are my strongest ships currently with Fusou at 39 and Yamashiro at 35. Follow by Akagi at 34 and Shoukaku at 32 for the CV. Also even at night battle Takao Klein Field everything against me.
Weird, my E-1 fight was ok-ish. Takao didn't use klien field too much.

Just take a break with doing expedition or PvP.

Well I prefer Kongou sisters than Fusou, stats wise and Kongou is faster.

at last you have shoukaku. I don't have Crane sisters till now
Sanada-Kun wrote...
Weird, my E-1 fight was ok-ish. Takao didn't use klien field too much.

Just take a break with doing expedition or PvP.

Well I prefer Kongou sisters than Fusou, stats wise and Kongou is faster.

at last you have shoukaku. I don't have Crane sisters till now

Well I would be using one of the Kongou sisters but the one I'm missing is the one I really want haven't been able to get her even though I like have kept going thru 3-2 a bunch of times already. Fusou was the first BB I got and I come to like her so I'll be using her a lot. Shoukaku was the only crane sister I wanted though I got her while I tried going for Taiho in LSC >_> But I could say Shoukaku was a Christmas present from the RNG goddess since at least I got her during Christmas.