Ayulsa City - Ieeya

leonard267 FAKKU Non-Writer
mibuchiha wrote...
Well, you deeming it special is not sufficient to make himself celebrated.

Yes, but no, not all dystopian culture and/or science fiction gets my ok. A lot of them I found to be shitty, though I have some I am interested to try. Brave New World is my taste. Simple.

Genesis from Bernard Beckett is very good as well, it's almost BNW in compact form to me. Animal Farm, while enjoyable was mediocre and 1984, the one I am currently reading, seems good.

They may or may not be of the same genre, I am simply telling of the things I recently read and/or found memorable.

No, no. He is celebrated nonetheless for other reasons. That said, forget all about it. I was pulling your leg.

Thank you so much. I would go through them if I have the time.

I will post my opinions about Norwegian Wood for your contest entry if you don't mind.
Sure, do it. If by some fortune I come across it, I will pick it up.
Fallan Kamen Rider Cheeki
leonard267 wrote...
Fallan wrote...
I wanted 300...

Don't worry, I have completed the tsundere parody. Will forward it to you. Just to cheer you up.

Sorry about just now Mibuchiha. I really wanted to get the 300th page thus the silly arguments.

Uggh. Tsunderes make me sick. Then again, my first choice was a tsundere. Funny how that works.
Some of them are charming.
Fallan wrote...
leonard267 wrote...
Fallan wrote...
I wanted 300...

Don't worry, I have completed the tsundere parody. Will forward it to you. Just to cheer you up.

Sorry about just now Mibuchiha. I really wanted to get the 300th page thus the silly arguments.

Uggh. Tsunderes make me sick. Then again, my first choice was a tsundere. Funny how that works.

That's tsundere, no?
leonard267 wrote...
Fallan wrote...
leonard267 wrote...
Fallan wrote...
I wanted 300...

That's tsundere, no?

No it's not! It's different!
dat page 300
Fallan wrote...
leonard267 wrote...
Fallan wrote...
leonard267 wrote...
Fallan wrote...
I wanted 300...

That's tsundere, no?

No it's not! It's different!

You sound like one now Fallan! I'd better send you that depressing parody of mine as soon as possible!
Such misfortune...
Aaaah.
bump for 1984

[size=2]and for the awesome wine[/h]
Didn't expect you'd find it.
devsonfire 3,000,000th Poster
Lost another one, oh God.
It's Friday. Desire to work: 7/100. Deviation from mean: 5 sigma, more or less.
mibuchiha wrote...
It's Friday. Desire to work: 7/100. Deviation from mean: 5 sigma, more or less.

Desire to do my assignment: -100/100
Woe are us.

I'll just fap on something really twisted and make myself feel more horrible. Who knows work would seem attractive afterward!
I wish I can fap, I'm at Uni at the moment. Too depressed and hot to do anything.
Haha. At workplace here. But hey with the will, there is path.
Gee, I wonder if I should fap at uni. That sounds exciting ._.
I did it during my studies many times.