Which anime are you most looking forward to this season?

Which anime are you most looking forward to this season?

Total Votes : 5,474
huge_pixels Flatchest or bust!
I lol'd at the I hate Anime-option.
Sakura Trick sounds fun but most of all im looking forward to Chuunibyou i fell in love whit that series and for more to come im so happy :D
So far Seitokai Yakuindomo* and D-Frag. Saw the first season of SY and wanted more, loved the D-Frag manga and just hoping it translates well into an anime. Otherwise, its all just a watch and see approach.
I was originally looking forward to Pupa a lot, but that quickly changed to Wake Up, Girls!. Gotta love dat idol anime.
Wizard Barristers looks pretty promising as well.
Ghost in the Shell: Arise - "Ghost Tears"
and maybe a new Berserk movie ?! :)
I've got too much 'old' anime to watch to start looking for newer ones.
I am, however, awaiting the new attempt at Sailor Moon.
Should be fun. I love Sailor Moon.
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
I have to go with Sakura Trick here, I guess. Although Mikakunin de Shinkoukei may turn out to be the real gem.
Already watching alot of them
Tonari no Seki-Kun
Super Sonico
Seitokai
Nourin
Nisekoi

However I was looking foward to Pupa, but it was like 4-5 minutes per episode I think. So I might just go to the manga.

I am really enjoying Sekai Seifuku-
Loli Conquest-World Domination
Its actually really interesting.
Seitokai Yakuindomo and Nisekoi are tied for me.
space daddy =0 can wait
I more looking forward to more Kill la Kill and Attack on Titan
Happiness Charge Precure, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders, Seitokai Yakuindomo season 2, and-for old-school review- Space Adventure Cobra.
AssasinZAssasin Not Hentai Protagonist
How about almost all?

Seriously, how can you make us choose just one? i'm sitting just waiting in anticipation for a whole huge bunch of anime to come out!
I'd have to say SPACE DANDY the others I haven't even heard of before, accept for Sonico.
Getting psyched up for some new sailor moon!
I actually don't watch much anime.

Can somebody recomend something. I want to kill some time.
Chuunibyou Ren, though? I had no idea there was a second season planned, and i'm SO DAMN EXCITED!!!!
i-i dont know....theress just too many to pick from~!!! >n< HELP MEEE~!
chuunibyou demo koi ga shitai ren all the way, but space dandy looks pretty cool too.
Noragami, Witch Craft Works and Nisekoi look very promising. Also think D-Frag looks good. I'm not including Chuu2 and Seitokai, because they are second seasons.