What is your favorite tag on FAKKU?

What is your favorite tag on FAKKU?

Total Votes : 8,933
You bastards. I can't pick just one.

Edit: Picked Tomboy because a mixture of that, vanilla, yuri, and/or megane is a funtime explosion.
Monster girl. You can never go wrong with monster girl.
Incest between siblings, so good, Vanilla+Incest so fuckin good
Vanilla or NTR...Incest will always win.
rikiyuu ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[size=12]usually always go for vanilla and oppai...then schoolgirl/teacher and incest
if nothing else is available![/h]
WitnessX Starship Captain
I like vanilla, oppai, tsundere, megane, and paizuri.
Incest is good. Vanilla is great. Incestuous vanilla? Heavenly.
Hell yeah monster girl all the way. Currently in fourth place which means lots of people here with exotic tastes. ;)
The fact that incest is 2nd most popular is weirding me out a bit.

Many potential favorites, particularly chikan since it's harder to come by, but in the end, I went with oral.
Love a good love story and until fakku gets a loli tag, i'm sticking with vanilla as my favorite tag.
There is no Oppai Loli Tag so I just went ahead and voted for Paizuri as my Favorite ...
Making me choose between Ahegao and Kemonomimi is too much.
Monstergirl, yuri, vanilla and trap are my four favorites, especially romantic yuri.
although vanilla is my most, i also aim for incest, tsundere, tomboy and yuri...

if there was a manga chapter that had all those tags, id jizz before i even read it.
This has to be the hardest Fakku pole, for me, to answer. I really like most of the tags here, so choosing a favorite it's asking for my favorite anime. I don't favor one tag over the other.
Tsundere/Vanilla combination.
+Oral&Paizuri = Perfect.
It was tough but my fave tags where anil forced mother son incest then tan lines in that order
Yandere. Because true love means getting drugged and forced into sex by her.
My favorite tags is tsundere, ntr, vanila, ahegao, netori but I pick mostly I read was megane
Hard to pick just one. Since my favorite tags (lactation, mother/milf) don't exist here on Fakku!--or at least aren't listed--I went with the tag that I think is most likely to feature them: housewives. Vanilla would be best, but I don't mind cheating/netorare either--as long as the protagonist is doing the "stealing".