What is your favorite tag on FAKKU?

What is your favorite tag on FAKKU?

Total Votes : 8,933
You know what they say "insest is the best sex"
Vanilla? Really? How...vanilla a choice! Anal ftw!
Vanilla is lame!!!!!!!!
Where is your sense of adventure people?
Overwhelming popularity of vanilla: proof that the people of FAKKU! actually love happy endings and love and we are all wonderful people. :D I love all of you people, no matter the fetish. Here's to FAKKU!!
I don't mind other tags but I like monster girls better because
I wish they were real
ShinTai The Harem God
So many to choose. I like dark skin, forced, incest, and anal. I chose dark skin.
Cinia Pacifica Ojou-sama Writer
Lol vanilla is so meh nowadays.

I vote for futanari.
Monstergirl is 4th. Cool. Glad it got in the top 5. Surprising that incest was the number 2.
Monster girls all the way for me. when you can have monster that are soo different in many kinds of way new pleasures unlock that you never even seen before
As a transwoman, I'm naturally attracted to traps. Then there's futanari, femdom, monstergirls, anal, and incest. Pretty mild stuff compared to my other kinks ;D.
YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! VANILLA EXPEDITIONARY FORCE!!!!
[size=12]Huh... I didn't know that a lot of people like incest. I kinda figured on the vanilla part, but the incest part kinda surprised me.[/h]

Incest>Yaoi>Teacher>Tentacles>Uncensored, but I voted for Incest because I'm weird like that lol!
Well I'm a pretty diverse guy when it comes to my taste in tags, but I have to say that vanilla is always the one I enjoy the most and when combined with other tags vanilla always gives the best results. It's like white rice. Sure it's bland, but it goes with practically anything.
Needs more megane, just sayin'.
I like maid, yuri, oral, femdom, incest, megane, vanilla, and all (except for yaoi, bara, and NTR, mankind's most scariest tag), but what my favorite of all is...
*Ashikoki!!!*
Ashikoki ftw !
But really surprised that vanilla and incest won this poll, though.
INCEST IS VANILLA!!!
INCEST IS VANILLA!!!
I voted Vanilla. And I'm happy it's the most voted tag far away.
i guess the Japanese aren't that different from red neck hicks when it comes to incest
only 117 on oppai O_o
and it few vote on yaoi does it mean there are girls on fakku ?!?!

Forum Image: http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/18968/189684815ed0aa56029b10fc86e45f8eb349365c.jpg