What is your favorite tag on FAKKU?

What is your favorite tag on FAKKU?

Total Votes : 8,933
Vanilla is like having a hood when it's very windy. It's kinda nice but it's by no means essential. Dark Skin, Monstergirl, Megane and Anal are much higher for me than Vanilla will ever be.
What I'm trying to say is that everyone who voted vanilla is boring, basically.

Also, I think on some level we can all agree Uncensored should be much more voted.
I wish it were a multiple choice poll, as my top 3 choices were incest, monstergirl, and vanilla. I went with monstergirl.
Holy hell, vanilla has almost a 10% lead over the runner up ATM...
Got many a diabetic basterd out there, lol!
not really surprised that that vanilla and incest are so high up there because when mixed those two together you always get a good story rolling me i cant really decide because i like my variety
NTR for live!!
More love for tomboy!
I voted Ashikoki, I've had this fetish for 3 years.
I said paizuri by far. Ahego would be my next favourite. Paizuri (tit fucks) are one of my favourite things in real life — it extends to Fakku as well.
Oral is my favorite, here and anywhere else.
Figured everyone would go for vanilla so I went with tanlines.
ALL HAIL VANILLA *SALUTE*
i want futanari and ashikoki together
gweeheheheheh
Dude, vanilla is owning! I;m surprised a bit that incest is 2nd.
Incest, vanilla , pantenko in that order lol
brace yourself!!
the war just begun
I like it when a tomboy, flat-chested, glasses-wearing, monster girl childhood friend grows up to be a teacher (in stockings) and finds out that her trap boyfriend went to a beach resort to cheat on her in an aphrodisiac enhanced, interracial, inter-species orgy, where she runs to cry to the MC, who says something stupid, makes her angry enough for her to tie him up and dominate him with her feet, but is actually very nervous and gets the tables turned on her when the MC suggests marriage.

Hypothetically.
A perfect starting set would be pettanko + megane + stockings.

With that add some flavours of choice; Femdom, vanilla, yuri, tomboy...

Of course the difficulty is to find a pettanko who doesn't look like a 12y old.
Thanks Maruta for that \o/
1: Incest
2: Pettanko
3: Tsundere
4: Vanilla
5: Yuri
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I feel so ashamed I let my boner get the better of me and voted for dark skin before I could make it down to monstergirl!!!!!!

*Goes to his corner and masturbates crying*
NTR cuz I'm lost.
Difficult choice, but Pettanko gets the vote. Runners up: Tsundere, Yandere and Incest.