Wat even

Pages 12Next
Drifter995 Neko//Night

What the fuck did I just watch? That is glorious

inb4 cOld
This is so old...
But the fact that I saw a Skyrim post makes me want to replay it.
Oooohhhh the mods...
Olden but golden.
Buuuuuuurn baby burn
guammastermind671 Da RL Lurker at FAKKU
That reminds me, I need to get my new graphic card soon, my R9 Toxic came DOA...FML
Drifter995 Neko//Night
guammastermind671 wrote...
That reminds me, I need to get my new graphic card soon, my R9 Toxic came DOA...FML

Send it back, and get warranty? Unless that's what you mean.
I'm still not sure if I should chuck my second set of ram in the pc...

Tempted to mod skyrim, but also not sure
Drifter995 wrote...

Nah I mean send it back get my money back and probably go for a 780. I recently seen how it performed under huge stress loads with a heavily modded skyrim. And it did perfectly!

Drifter995 wrote...

depends on what game you play. Like for me when i run Skyrim with no graphic mods, 8Gb is enough, but if you run it with a a lot of realistic graphic mods, 12GB does the job but then again, I was using a HIS IceQ 5670 HD at the time, so can't say much now, except that when I was running skyrim on the 780, it had at least 16Gb of RAM in the rig.
Drifter995 Neko//Night
Drifter995 wrote...

depends on what game you play. Like for me when i run Skyrim with no graphic mods, 8Gb is enough, but if you run it with a a lot of realistic graphic mods, 12GB does the job but then again, I was using a HIS IceQ 5670 HD at the time, so can't say much now, except that when I was running skyrim on the 780, it had at least 16Gb of RAM in the rig.

Well, I've got a 7850 in it atm, with 8gb of ram, and it breezes witcher 2 on highest graphics (till I get lots of npc's on screen) and it breezes tomb raider, and various other ones. Haven't tried crysis. But yeah.. More so trying to figure out if I should sell it, keep it for the girlfriends build, or just chuck it in
Drifter995 wrote...
Drifter995 wrote...

Well, I've got a 7850 in it atm, with 8gb of ram, and it breezes witcher 2 on highest graphics (till I get lots of npc's on screen) and it breezes tomb raider, and various other ones. Haven't tried crysis. But yeah.. More so trying to figure out if I should sell it, keep it for the girlfriends build, or just chuck it in

Keep it for another year then when 2014's Black Friday hits and the 780's on sale, grab your new build then. If your girlfriend just likes to stream videos and surf the net, then yeah just pass your 7850 to her.
Drifter995 Neko//Night
Drifter995 wrote...
Drifter995 wrote...

Keep it for another year then when 2014's Black Friday hits and the 780's on sale, grab your new build then. If your girlfriend just likes to stream videos and surf the net, then yeah just pass your 7850 to her.

Yeaaah... black friday isn't a thing in australia...
I just need mobo, cpu (which are apparently both being covered) so, graphics card and psu is all I need. Will probably keep my 7850, becauise It's done me well so far, and no need to upgrade when my cpu is so shit tier. But yeah, she will want to play games on fairly high graphics... So maybe a 250 or something. I'm an amd/ ati > nvidia person
Drifter995 wrote...
Drifter995 wrote...
Drifter995 wrote...

Yeaaah... black friday isn't a thing in australia...
I just need mobo, cpu (which are apparently both being covered) so, graphics card and psu is all I need. Will probably keep my 7850, becauise It's done me well so far, and no need to upgrade when my cpu is so shit tier. But yeah, she will want to play games on fairly high graphics... So maybe a 250 or something. I'm an amd/ ati > nvidia person

dang my bad man, thought you were in the US, and yeah its up to you on what choice you make man, as long as it works to your config.
Ive always been more of a Fallout player so I've never played Oblivion or Skyrim, but the mods I've seen for them make me want to try.

When I saw that while watching someone play it... shit was funny and weird at the same time...
Drifter995 wrote...

You haven't modded your skyrim yet?

Go do eet already.
Tanasinn The Bellpepper
there's a game grumps skyrim playthrough that used this mod. Ross forgot that it was on there and they simply ran with it. I learned that it is entirely possible to beat the game in one sitting.
Drifter995 Neko//Night
Callonia wrote...
Drifter995 wrote...

Go do eet already.

Eventually...
Drifter995 wrote...
Callonia wrote...
Drifter995 wrote...

Go do eet already.

Eventually...

Do it.
Drifter995 Neko//Night
Callonia wrote...
Drifter995 wrote...
Callonia wrote...
Drifter995 wrote...

Go do eet already.

Eventually...

Do it.

I'm still not sure which ones to go for... Might just wing it... Although I don't want to fuck up my files... Might just copy the files elsewhere, and if it fucks up, replace them with the originals or something. Unlike when I modded the shit out of the cars in san andreas, I haven't touched this, and have no idea how it works :s
Drifter995 wrote...
Callonia wrote...
Drifter995 wrote...
Callonia wrote...
Drifter995 wrote...

Go do eet already.

Eventually...

Do it.

I'm still not sure which ones to go for... Might just wing it... Although I don't want to fuck up my files... Might just copy the files elsewhere, and if it fucks up, replace them with the originals or something. Unlike when I modded the shit out of the cars in san andreas, I haven't touched this, and have no idea how it works :s

That's right, backups is important unless you feel like reinstalling the whole thing and losing ur characters xD
And modding is really easy, if you aren't making anything, all you have to do is copy pasta files into right places and FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.
Pages 12Next